Video Game General

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Thanotos Omega

I think the Chrono Trigger DS remake had been out for about 4 months when Crimson Echoes got C&D’d, actually. But yes.

IIRC, Crimson Echoes tried to make the Cross stuff actually make sense, but I never actually played Crimson Echoes so I wouldn’t really know.

At least the DS remake confirmed that Guile was actually an amnesiac Magus, which was part of the original plans for Cross (and in the “prototype” of sorts for Cross, Radical Dreamers).
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

The Ouya: never forget what happened. Especially not the crooked one who was the CEO of the company who designed it.

Yeah, screw her. She was a con artist. She should be blacklisted from gaming!
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Cyborg_pony

Even though she hasn’t been blacklisted to my knowledge, in all likelihood, no one will ever want to work with her again after the disaster that was the Ouya.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I had a few more ideas of what a South-Victory USA would be like:

To prevent any harm to come to this great society, state political powers have been weaken, to make sure that there aren’t any rules that will try to destroy the system (slavery) that keeps our country strong

To prevent any unwanted breeding, outsiders are required to have two or more guards with them at all times, or either keep a chastity belt on or go through hysterectomy to keep the slave race pure
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
As enjoyable it is watching the Zero Punctuation video game reviews, I’m a bit annoyed how Yahtzee has a distatste to happier games. Like, it’s fine to like dark and gritty games but don’t diss on a game because it’s bright and cheerful.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@HJSDGCE  
I like both Mega Man and Megaman X and one is bright and colorful while the other is dark and gritty.

Well, more of a sharp metallic esthetic, but you get the idea.
EquestrianScholar

The following are games I want to play, either because of never having the chance to do so or having only started them and not finished. As many might notice, very few games of the games below are FPS and more often RPG, Indie, Adventure, Exploration, and Puzzle genre games.

Admittedly a lot of these games I know best because of watching others play them, though for just as many it’s been long enough that I forgotten a lot of what I was shown. Especially some of the older games that came out awhile ago.  

Undertale  
Child of Light  
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice  
Mages of Mystralia  
Journey  
Silence  
Arkham series  
Batman - The Telltale Series  
Agony, not out yet.  
Bioshock Series  
Fallout Series  
Shadow of the Colossus  
The Elder Scrolls (Oblivion & Skyrim)  
Silent Hills series  
Amnesia series  
Hollow Knight  
Dark Souls series, attempt to play anyway.  
A Hat in Time  
Bendy and the Ink Machine  
Ori and the Blind Forest  
Rain World  
Little Nightmares  
Hello Neighbor  
Layers of Fear  
Night in the Woods  
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse  
Alice: Madness Returns  
Cinders  
Tomb Raider series, but not the reboot  
Darkest Dungeon series  
Cuphead  
OneShot  
Legend of Kain series  
Owlboy  
Through the Woods  
Angels of Death  
Hello Charlotte  
Fran Bow  
Mogeko Castle  
Gingiva
EquestrianScholar

@Thanotos Omega  
I’ve never heard of Dragon’s Dogma, I can definitely check it out.

The reboot for Tomb Raider made too many changes in the personality and backstory of Laura Croft I feel, among other changes from what I read up on it and saw from videos. More, I feel the developers may have made things too gritty, and removed too many of the hallmarks that I came to enjoy with the series for what little I was able to play of different Tomb Raider games
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.