Waifu Thread

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@mariomarc  
A porcupine’s dilemma (or hedgehog’s dilemma) is when a person craves physical and/or emotional intimacy but often feels that they don’t deserve it. They often display aggressive, disdainful, and hostile personality traits to push people away.

Think Asuka from Eva.
SquiggyBomb
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@Too_Offensive  
It’s so weird how much character development Volume 2 managed to squeeze in. Especially for Yondu, Drax, and Rocket. And one of the lines Yondu said really resonated with me and the relationship I have with my dad and Stepdad.  
||”He may be your father boy, but he ain’t ya daddy. ||
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@SnakeyThingy

Welcome to the Waifu Thread!

Feel free to be utterly obsessed with your waifu, feel free to have multiple waifus! Contrary to popular belief, having more than one waifu will not ruin your laifu.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Evilene, antagonist of the Mexican CGI film “Guardians of Oz” (released under “Wicked Flying Monkeys” in the US), one of the few people who sparked my interest in sexy wicked girls like Gruntilda’s beautiful form, as well as my fetish for “wickefication”, where I corrupt a female character into a wicked girl (minus the “melting in water” bit).

full

FYI, it was animated by Jorge Gutierrez, who also did “The Book of Life”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide