Wrestling thread

Background Pony #931C
@QuasarNova  
Omega vs Ishii from Day 14 of the G1 is better than 1000 Boreman Drains Matches combined & I’m being Generous haha! :D

#njpw #g128 #KingOfSports #OmegaVsIshii #BestBoutMachineVsStonePitbull
Background Pony #931C
@Holofan4life  
CM Punk Appearence? At All In or rather at the G1 SUPERCARD Event in MSG on Mania Weekend? ;) #BITW #sXe #AllIn #G1SupercardInMSG
Background Pony #931C
@LeoNero  
Please tell me you saw the Omega/Ishii Match from Day 14 of the G1?! :D

#njpw #g128 #OmegaVsIshii #BestBoutMachineVsStonePitbull
Background Pony #931C
The Boreman Drains Agenda Show known as RAW sucked again this Week, these Shows are so Horrendous to sit through it’s Unbelievable xD :D #RAWSucks #StopTheDrainsAgenda
Background Pony #931C
All In will be so much better than SummerScam it’s not even a Contest at this Point! :D
Background Pony #931C
Day 17 & Day 18 of the G1 Climax 28 Tournament upons us! How good will Okada/Tanahashi be again? Will Omega/Ibushi deliver a Over 9000 Stars Bout? Who will be in the Finals of the G1? :D #njpw #g128 #KingOfSports
Background Pony #931C
Kenny Omega should lead NJPW for the upcoming Years ruling the Pro Wrestling Scene by Quality Standarts!

Would be just Amazing! :) #njpw #BestBoutMachine #KingOfSports
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@QuasarNova  
legally CM Punk didn’t do anything wrong

the whole thing is to get Punk to pay Colt so he drops the case

but it could backfire if Punk decides that he won’t back down and makes Colt lose more money

Punk sounds like a dick for not fulfilling his promise especially when Colt supported him against the WWE
Background Pony #931C
@QuasarNova  
A Friendship Rivalry for the Ages that will End at G1 SUPERCARD in MSG between Them……. ;) #PunkVsCabana #WishfulThinking #MakeItHappen #SecondCitySaints
Background Pony #931C
@QuasarNova
legally CM Punk didn’t do anything wrong
the whole thing is to get Punk to pay Colt so he drops the case
but it could backfire if Punk decides that he won’t back down and makes Colt lose more money
Punk sounds like a dick for not fulfilling his promise especially when Colt supported him against the WWE

I want to hear Punk’s Side of the Story before I do any Conclusions here LOL! :D

Did Colt really support Punk against WWE besides the Podcast that he allowed to let Punk speak all the Things that happened in that Umbrella?

I mean apparently Cabana was Backstage at a WWE Event a few Years ago. :o
Background Pony #931C
ROH/NJPW just sold out MSG for the G1 SUPERCARD Event! Very Awesome for Them Congratulations yay! :D

I heard Vince “Out of Touch” McMahon is furious about That, oh to Bad, Sleep & cry into your Boreman Drains Pillow Vinnie….. ;) #G1SUPERCARDInMSG
Background Pony #931C
Smiles Omega/Ibushi tonight! That Bout will be Out of this Universe, mark my Words…… :) #njpw #g128 #OmegaVsIbushi #BestBoutMachineVsGoldenStar #GoldenLovers #KingOfSports
Background Pony #931C
I love Brian Zane, but I don’t know how you can think Raw was better than SmackDown.

The Heyman Segment was the only Good Thing from past Weeks RAW! Everything else was as usual pure Garbage period!

SmackDown has mostly Solid/Fine Shows since the Shake Up happened this Year.  
The Styles/Joe Feud is plain & simple Fine for what it is, the Orton Heel Stuff since PG Rules is pretty Good I guess & the Bryan/Miz Rivalry has been absolutely Good Stuff mostly!

SmackDown>RAW it’s not even a Question!

JDFromNY, Solomonster & Bruce Blitz are better than Brian Zane in my Opinion! :)
Background Pony #931C
Day 18 from the G1 Climax 28 Tournament was pretty damn Enjoyable!  
Ishii/Sanada was pretty Nice, Naito/Zack was pretty Fine & Omega/Ibushi had an Amazing 23 Minutes Bout!

B Block definetly ruled the G1 this Year in Quality without a Discussion! :) #njpw #g128 #KingOfSports
Background Pony #931C
Kenny Omega vs Pentagon Jr is happening at All In! Oh that should be tremendous Fun heh! ;)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide