Wrestling thread

Background Pony #65B6
Apparently Vince “Out of Touch” “Old Senile Moron” McMahon doesn’t like Ember Moon, Shocker……sarcasm

#RetireVince #BlondeBimboAgenda #EmberMoonDeservesBetter #AsukaDeservesBetter #KairiSaneDeservesBetter
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Background Pony #4E12  
It must be so bad to rely your opinion so heavily on one individual instead of watching multiple YouTubers and forming your own opinion.

I do watch JDFromNewYork. However, I also listen to Solomonster, Brian Zane, Cultaholic, WhatCulture, Steve and Larson, among others. And then, I form my own opinion. I thought that was the best Raw in at least 2 years. Nothing wrong with having differing opinions. :)
Background Pony #65B6
@Holofan4life  
I did form my own Opinion like I always do when I watch these Shows, Raw this Week overall was a Thumbs Down as I already said Days ago. One Segment(Brock beating up Seth) & Cedric getting a bit of Shine at the End doesn’t make a 3 Hour Event Good period.

JDfromNY206 & Solomonster are just the only Podcasters that I follow because they atleast are Brutally Honest in most Cases. I don’t give a Crap about WWE Sheep Channels like WhatCulture, Brian Zane etc.

Ignoring the Awful Things that happen on these Shows is a Insult to my Intelligence, stop Overrating Mediocrity & Open your Eyes People. :o

#RAWStillSucks #SaveUsAEW #njpw #NXT
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Holofan4life
I did form my own Opinion like I always do when I watch these Shows, Raw this Week overall was a Thumbs Down as I already said Days ago. One Segment(Brock beating up Seth) & Cedric getting a bit of Shine at the End doesn’t make a 3 Hour Event Good period.
JDfromNY206 & Solomonster are just the only Podcasters that I follow because they atleast are Brutally Honest in most Cases. I don’t give a Crap about WWE Sheep Channels like WhatCulture, Brian Zane etc.
Ignoring the Awful Things that happen on these Shows is a Insult to my Intelligence, stop Overrating Mediocrity & Open your Eyes People. :o
#RAWStillSucks #SaveUsAEW #njpw #NXT

How is WhatCulture a sheep channel when they literally made a video in the past talking about how great WWE would be if Vince McMahon died? That makes no sense.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Raw has been decent tonight, but I’d totally understand if someone didn’t like it. I personally liked it because it felt a lot of stuff didn’t feel pointless or meaningless.

Raw would be so much better if it wasn’t three hours.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
They seemed to focus more on the in-ring/character stuff too rather than promoting whatever bs. Each segment they mentioned who they were and what they were fighting about. Little details like that made the show more engaging.
Background Pony #65B6
Raw has been decent tonight, but I’d totally understand if someone didn’t like it. I personally liked it because it felt a lot of stuff didn’t feel pointless or meaningless.
Raw would be so much better if it wasn’t three hours.

Thumbs Down in my Book no question.

Asuka & Kairi Sane being buried for this Blonde Bimbo Agenda Garbage makes me Sick….sighs in Disgust

Oldberg vs Ziggler is as interesting as watching Paint Dry, oh wow Ziggler gets squashed in 20 Seconds, definetly something I should give a flying F#ck about.sarcasm

The Boreman Drains Angle is so Uninteresting & Irrelevant to Me, it can’t be even Described, I mean even the Crowd didn’t care & chanted CM Punk loudly in that Segment LOL! :D

Rollins lost all Steam & Momentum with the Hardcore Wrestling Fanbase, so that Match against Lesnar is just Meh/Whatever in my Mind.

The only true Positives of this weeks Monday Night Bore were the Almas/Mysterio Match, Samoa Joe’s Promo & the loud CM Punk Chants by the Pittsburgh Crowd.

I don’t have any Excitement for SummerScam whatsoever, NXT Takeover Toronto will blow that Show out the Water no doubt. :o

NXT Takeover Toronto II>>>SummerScam 2019

#KeepChantingForPunk #TheRealBestInTheWorld
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Can I just say how much I love the fact that despite the fact that Samoa Joe wants to beat Roman, he was shown to be compassionate when Roman was in that hit and run? Samoa Joe wants to beat his ass, not kill him.

Imagine, WWE actually doing multi-dimensional, fleshed out characters. What a concept.

But seriously, stuff like that makes for more interesting television. I hope WWE keeps doing it.
Background Pony #65B6
@Background Pony #4E12
I’m glad I’m not so cynical

Hey I mean expecting Logic, not your Intelligence being insulted, not pathetic Agendas being shoved down your Throat etc. I don’t see that being Cynical, just want a Natural & Organic put on Product, that’s what AEW, NJPW & NXT in most Cases are doing, the Main Roster WWE Product hasn’t been doing that since I don’t know how Long XD :D

By the way, I’m damn sure NXT Takeover Toronto will be a Amazing Show, can’t wait for Undisputed Era to have all the precious Gold under their Control! ;)

#NXT #AEW #AllEliteWrestling #njpw #KingOfSports
Background Pony #65B6
The NXT Takeover Toronto II Theme Unsainted is damn Cool! Gets me damn hyped for the Event on Saturday, that’s how PPV Themes should exactly be! NXT has been doing that since a long Time, why the Main Roster PPVs/Shows have in most Cases such Generic/Mediocre Theme Songs these Days is Mind boggling to Me. :o

#NXT #NXTTakeOver
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide