derpibooru's badges

rserp8

Victim of Thanos
@Archonix  
Damn it, and I was going to ask if I can have one, (I was even going to name it Mr. Quackers!) but that’s not how it works, is it?

(But then again, considering my past contributions to the overall idiocy here and the multiple times I’ve been banhammered, I am honestly and genuinely surprised that I haven’t earned one eons ago.)
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Are we gonna be having another anniversary badge/event?
Since this is the 8th anniversary of mlp fim, and also the 35th anniversary of mlp altogether.

Any thoughts?

Are we getting another anniversary event?
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@Cyan Lightning  
byte[] told me that less than 1% of the site’s total users are moonbanned. So, hearing that more people get that than a Duck Badge sounds incredible.

Not that a Duck Badge is good, though.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@ice1517  
Maybe. I haven’t decided yet. The only thing that’s confirmed and planned at the moment is the 2019 community collab.
Sprinkles
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Lover of Boobies
Hello mods, I request the badge that looks like the fancy Applejack. Since i have gotten the perfect pony plot provider with my own work
Anonshy
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
@Zaknel

The artist badge is automatically given by the system whenever a user creates an artist link and is verified by someone of the staff. Among other reasons, this exists in order to avoid impersonation, etc.

@Sprinkles

Unfortunately, you don’t seem to be eligible for that badge since you also need to have them uploaded in your account, and as well, I haven’t find any picture that falls under the criteria. However, since you used to be the user Ipwnd and assuming that the artist tag under the same name is also you; I suppose you can obtain it if a mod agrees.

Also, if you only want to be known as Sprinkles, maybe you can request that the artist tag Ipwnd to be aliased with the name that you desire in this other thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide