Report site bugs here

DJDavid98
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

Disy
@antlrmusic  
Based on that description it sounds to me that you didn’t type the password yourself but rather used Chrome’s built-in autocomplete. I was able to reproduce the issue with that option enabled. I’ve submitted a fix for review, but until then you can submit the form as normal if you press the “Set up” button for 2FA and then remove your e-mail address from the input under “Confirm pairing” before submitting the form.
wumbl3
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

"wumbl3"
Ok, well this is shit for me atm.

I added season 8 episode 1 and 2 to my spoilers but they’re just still sitting right there without a spoiler thumbnail….
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@wumbl3  
That’s because you have the tags both Hidden and Spoilered. Being in both spots sorta confuses the code and just cancel eachother out.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
The notifications (e.g. “your reply was posted”) still show on the next refreshed page instead of the one the action was actually performed on.
Zeb
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Tag-Bot
@wumbl3  
You’re spoiling “Spoiler:s08” and “Spoiler:s08e02”  
And hiding “Spoiler:s08e01” and “Spoiler:s08e02”  
Try just having Spoiler:S08 spoiled if you want all of S8 spoilered.  
Or just the tags “Spoiler:s08e01” and “Spoiler:s08e02” if it’s just the premiere you want spoilered.  
Remove spoiler tags from hidden.
Zeb
Economist -

Tag-Bot
@wumbl3  
Worked for me. Only issue was some images not being tagged with spoiler:s08.  
I added episodes 1 and 2 spoilers. Now all of it with the tags is spoilered.  
Let me know if it still isn’t spoiled for you.
Zeb
Economist -

Tag-Bot
@wumbl3  
Don’t know what to tell ya. It’s working here. Maybe try a forced refresh or something to re-load the pages. Switching to another filter and back. Other than that I don’t know.
WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Tag horse
@wumbl3  
I think I see your problem. The images would be spoilered, but you’ve got your spoiler settings on “off” for some reason. As to why they (would) show up despite being hidden, too, I think that’s a result of them being in both filters. Does this help?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide