Crazy Headcanons

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@DarkObsidian

Well, I was talking about magical attacks, but that certainly is a good example of how resistent an earth pony would be.

To be fair, I made the headcanon because pegasus can fly and use the weather, unicorns are magic users and have the highrst versatility, so I thought it would be nice to give the earth ponies something besides superior physical strenght.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Twi_Clown

I have lots of headcanons about the races. For example, the three races all have similar lifespans, but pegasi tend to die relatively younger because elderly pegasi (obviously) are at much greater risk of falling.

Before the Great Unification of the tribes, each race had their own name for what is basically the same magic. Unicorns called it mana, earth ponies called it chi, pegasi called it flow.

It’s harder to lift an earth pony with unicorn-telekinesis than it would be for a similarly-sized object with the same mass. Somepony as magically-powerful as Twilight barely notices the difference, but earth ponies have a certain “heaviness” when picking one up with magic.

Pegasus cities like Cloudsdale occupy their own tax bracket because they’re more like ethnic enclaves than true cities (due to being 97% pegasus by population) and the fact that they pay next to no property tax due to not actually occupying any land.

This comes as a cost, though, as there’s very strict limits on how much and where they can expand.

The few non-pegasus ponies who live in cloud-cities have items permanently enchanted with a cloud-walking spell. Some even get it tattooed on them (not recommended due to possibly interfering with their innate magical connection).

ASMR is proven to help ponies of all races use magic more effectively (as opposed to just being a pleasurable sensation here on Earth). It works best on unicorns, due to the majority of their magic being concentrated in the head, neck, and spine, but pegasi and earth ponies can also benefit. Some theorize that the tingles are the neurothaumic connections “un-kinking”, letting magic flow through more freely, but studies are still ongoing.

Necromancy is illegal, but only in the “you get fined and maybe put in jail for a year if it’s particularly bad” sense, not “torches and pitchforks and execution”. It’s mostly unicorns, but earth ponies and pegasi have also been arrested for attempting necromancy with certain mushrooms and magical lightning (respectively).

There is a rumor that Princess Luna practices necromancy, which has since been debunked. What’s less cut-and-dried is the possible existence of the Terracotta Army, ancient soldiers who willingly gave their souls to the Princesses and had them sealed in clay statues, ready to serve once again should they ever be called upon.

The Princesses neither confirm nor deny this.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
The Storm King’s real name is Jeff. Because the idea of him having a mundane human name amuses me.
TheMultiBrony21
Artist -

Mal Hearts
Flash Magnus is somehow related to Ultra Magnus from Transformers… Possibly do to the fact they both have the exact same name that’s spelled and pronounced the same.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@TheMultiBrony21  
He’s also a fake pony suit operated by a breezie named Minimus Ambreeze, but only in the IDW comics.

@Twi_Clown  
I always figured Earth Ponies had greater versatility/adaptability, since at least early on they seemed to show up in a wider variety of jobs and be at least slightly more common than the other races. I also used to think they might be more musically inclined until Siabird showed up in the movie.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Equestria doesn’t have the equivalent to Age Animation Ghetto when it comes to puppet shows.

Old and young see puppet shows as a normal entertainment source. The only reason why Sweetie Belle was annoyed at the puppet play in Forever Filly was because the play was specifically aimed to small foals. Kind of what happens with Live Action TV and annoying saccharine kids shows. There’s far more mature and complex puppet shows for older audiences in Equestria.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Cozy Glow is a synth. Her trigger phrase to activate her world domination mode is “We need to do something new.“

@EPPony  
They also like to pretend to be their twin sisters, which irritates Dinky and Cotton Cloudy to no end.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Jasmine Leaf and Cheerilee are NOT related, but they often get mistaken as siblings by ponies who don’t know them very well. Cheerilee is, however, a regular customer at Jasmine Leaf’s tea shop.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide