Is MLP the best cartoon of the 2010s?

Background Pony #1509
@Red-Supernova  
no I was busy multitasking between writing that & watching the sente vote so I written a better written version with the second one I relies how badly written was the first one

anyway fine but the I interpreted your first post is you don’t have Plan B with the 2nd half but oh well
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@RhodieNite  
Batman The Brave and the Bold (it ended on 2011) ranks higher than FiM for me, for a long, long list of reasons.

To list just one of them: it was the only cartoon I’ve watched to pull the “meta” episode thing without any problem, and on it’s final episode no less.
Background Pony #1509
@RhodieNite  
yea it popular for short time then that popularity started to decline to the point that brony con is now adding more & more non pony related elements now this year for example they added Anime cosplay & showing of Steven Universe episodes
Rappy0

Lets be honest here MLP set the stone and uped the quality of all shows in this decade all the shows that came out post mlp would not be as good if mlp decided not to push for a high quality program.
Background Pony #1509
@Rappy0  
no that was Adventure Time & Gravity Falls if what you said was true creators like Rebecca Sugar[creator of Steven Universe] & Daron Nefcy[creator of Star vs the Forces of Evil] would be quotes of them praising MLP FIM but they haven’t most of cartoon creator didn’t push for high quality program do to MLP FIM it was Adventure Time specially considering majority of creators of all the best creator driven cartoons are friends with Pen Ward[creator of Adventure Time] AT basically set the tone for creator driven kids cartoons of 2010’s
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Background Pony #5D57  
Gravity Fall’s biggest asset was it’s solid writing which easily puts it on a much higher place than FiM, despite both cartoons being made for kids. Same goes for Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated which was an incredible way to reboot an old and milked dry franchise.

Personally I feel like Adventure Time has already run it’s course and should end soon before it rots. I still like it, though.
Background Pony #1509
@Anonycat  
totally agree on Gravity Falls, never fully finisheded Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated should get around to that

Adventure Time Seasons 7-9 have been an improvement over season 6 but your right heck even Pen Ward[creator of Adventure Time] agrees with you since season 9 is the final season & he was the guy to announce it however Pen himself is not quite done yet his internet cartoon Bravest Warriors is becoming a full cartoon over in Canada on Teletoons channel
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Corrderio  
You can’t help but admire a series willing to make a fandom pandering episode that’s basically a big homage to Superdickery and doing it awesomely well.  
Also, the endless cameos, references, nods and obscure characters never getting in the way of the story or Batman himself. God, you will never find another series made with this level of love and care.
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Corrderio  
Everything was great there, man. For a die hard comic nerd like myself, watching the Justice Society of America (and especially Alan Scott and Guy Gardner hissing at each other over their ring’s weaknesses) was godly.  
The Music Meister, the Doom Patrol, Darkseid, AQUAMAN, the obscure characters, the entire Superdickery episode, man, that’s how FiM should have been.
Background Pony #1509
2010’s is not over & next year will be getting basically of what faust version of Equestria Girls would have looked like if anyone been fallowing the news
Background Pony #1509
@Ihhh  
I’m on Wii U but if you google Lauren Faust you’d find it basically Lauren Faust is heading the upcoming DC Super Hero Girls TV series coming to CN in 2018 its probably as closest we are gonna get to answer to that old question: “what if faust did EQG”
Dr. Eggman

aka Dr. Ivo Robotnik
It’s up there, but my favorite of the decade so far is Steven Universe.

MLP’s still definitely in my top five though, for sure.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide