Shipping Thread

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Vortaxonus  
No, I mean they are. People use to act like they weren’t to justify incest ships (I don’t remember how long ago they were or where I encounter them), and I’m proving that they are.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
You want to fuck your sister, go ahead but babies should absolutely not be involved. That’s not fair to the child.

||Fuck incest ships. I don’t even care about Princest anymore. ||
Vortaxonus

@Meanlucario  
In speaking of horse biology, I think I’ve read somewhere that there’s 1 stallion for every 4 mares or something like that. I know there tends to be a gender ratio that leans more towards females but to what amount I can’t remember at all.
VNagato
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
Seriously? Goddamn, people are stupid.

@Applejack007  
Agreed.

@Vortaxonus  
Sex ratios for farm animals usually tends towards females because it’s more economically efficient. Not sure if they do the same with horses, if it’s a biological reason, heard it might have to do with age of the parents. Not sure since I didn’t bother looking into it.
VNagato
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
Selfcest isn’t any different than identical twins, so yes, it’s technically another form of inbreeding.

Also, I’d like to clarify that inbreeding itself isn’t the cause for deformations, but the lacking of diversity in the gene pool. Every being has some errors(mutations) in their DNA, you take account the thousands of genes on top of thousands of cells in your body, there’s bound to be errors. The reason why those errors don’t mean anything is because there’s too little and your other genes can correct it. A less diverse gene pool means that the being in question has more chance of having too many errors or those errors making a bigger impact, and too little diversity to counter it, and thus they are more susceptible to having diseases, deformations, or just generally weak. It’s why pure breed dogs like pugs are so prone to health issues, they are deformed.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
So before Sugermac was a thing the other fans wanted cheerimac and I wanted macora. I think I’m having them move on to Twilight Sparkle without meaning to.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide