Shipping Thread

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I don’t like Zephyr tbh. I’d rather see QuibbleDash.

Also ffs human Zephyr looks terrible, like that dude who hasn’t showered in a week.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Ranch  
It’s a ship that can work, with a little work. It’s also a ship where you wonder why they’re together half the time, and can’t see them leaving each other due to their love the other half.
Background Pony #86FD
You might like an artist named xenon if you don’t already know about them.
@mjangelvortex
Rarity is such a fucking marshmallow I love her
She’s my favorite character. And her sister is my favorite filly/CMC.

@mjangelvortex  
I’m honestly surprised that it didn’t get a bit of a spike after Rarity Investigates.
I feel like Rarity needs to introduce Rainbow Dash to her collection of noir and hardboiled detective stories. Daring Do worked for Twilight… perhaps pony Dashiell Hammett will work for Rarity.
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I realized I’ve never hidden Discolight mostly because Lop’s stories involved their noodle offspring..and, I don’t think I thought much of this ship back then. Seems to be a trend.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I am forever in the camp of Discord is single 4 lyfe. And no offspring because Discord is special and aught to remain one of a kind. (otherwise you get mary sues who can do everything like convenient sex changes so her friends can have kids, and somehow be the target of bullying eventhough she’s the child of a god and a demi-god and nobody should even want to look at her funny yet they do and the parents do nothing about it and oooh lawd her life is so angstttyyy!!!)
Kanye West
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Ranch  
Also she’s intentionally drawn with exaggerated features to drive home the fact that others find her strange and ugly. Discord himself isn’t really ugly, just mismatched.
mjangelvortex
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Background Pony #EA80  
Rarity getting Rainbow Dash into those books sounds like it would make for a good fanfiction idea, be it romantic or platonic.

@Frustration in Excelsis  
Good taste. I like those too.

@Ranch  
Discord might not even be the only Draconequus. In his debut episode, when Cheerilee introduced his statue to her students, she kind of made it seem like there may have been others, calling him “a Draconequus” instead of “the Draconequus” or simply “Discord.”

I’ve honestly seen a lot of Draconequus OCs that have such interesting and unique designs. There’s just a lot more to play with design wise compared with ponies.

I also think that a person can make a Draconequus OC (be it a next gen offspring for Discord or not) without dabbling with those cliched fandom tropes (or alternatively, subverting those tropes for comedy).

For example, I’ve made Discord offspring before and I only gave one of them access to that kind of chaos magic (and even then, it’s severly limited to just one power/ability as opposed to a ton of them). I also subverted the whole teasing thing and had Discord more or less teach the bully a lesson (much to the disproval of Celestia who had to fix the matter). The child was never teased again after that incident and doesn’t have any baggage over teasing or bullying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide