Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@97blackbird  
Starlight’s circle of friends isn’t an episode. It started forming in S6, but really came into its own in S9.  
“The End in Friend” is S8.  
“The Legion of Doom” is the name of the group that came into its own in the S9 episode “Frenemies”.

@Brass Beau  
That’s what I loved about S8: the stories could just be about anything, and all of it tied back to The School in some way. I have the utmost respect for Faust’s vision, but they should have experimented way more after her departure.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
They were only stale from lack of imagination, and expanding them through other characters who could also be expanded.

Adding new characters is like planting more instead of fertilizing.

You should do one before the other, is what i mean.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@WyrmSpawN  
True, they could have done some focusing on the characters but the writers seemed pretty focused on plots driving the characters rather then the other way around. The lettlers, friendship journal, cutie map and school were all a pretty general way to set up stories but the characters felt like they were reacting to circumstances more often than actively striving towards their own goals. It also didn’t help that we didn’t get any stories about maintaining those goals when they were reached. And Pinkie and Fluttershy didn’t really seem to have goals. Some of those “problems” go as far back as season one but they definitely should have been addressed. Seasons four or five probably should have been the point where we really evolved the main cast and possibly set up the secondary cast to take over.
Latecomer

@Meanlucario  
Nope - but maybe to the extent Ash, Pikachu and Team Rocket are the anime.

@Brass Beau  
Some of them were pretty active in pursuing their goals - it was really just Twilight who was yanked around. And I don’t know if they all really needed grand ambitions.

And I maintain FIM should, as it was, have been first and foremost about the Manes from beginning to end.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Latecomer  
Yes, the first season aka the one that people are going nostalgic for. It’s also the weakest by far, in my opinion. Even in season 2, there are only three ep where Twi is absence. She’s like the Skywalkers in Star Wars where my favorite parts of the series has the least to do with the beloved bloodline.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
Really, with the benefit of hindsight, there were several things that could have benefited the series as a whole and the development of the main characters. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie really got the short end of the stick in that department. New characters allowed for new dynamics but there were plenty of dynamics that were barely touched on.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Meanlucario  
Well, that goes with the lack of character development. Oddly enough, Pinkie was often shown to be “right” with little exception. It really felt like those two couldn’t pull out of the archetype phase.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide