Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@CORDZ2000
Well that was pointless, why bother bringing her back when she was gonna get eliminated anyway? Also, seems redundant to even run a poll like that when we know that either Fluttershy or Princess Luna was gonna win since they are fandom darlings. I am surprised Rainbow Dash and Derpy didn’t make it since they’re also fandom darlings.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Mr.Myoozik
Hey, at least Starlight gets to rank 4th place (even though it’s basically out of second chance and pity). This kind of VOTE THINGS OUT Reddit posts are usually pointless. It’s usually just for dumb community fun, not to be taken seriously (I don’t take participations at all.)
Posted Report
Elidiotadelaesquina
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Stupid idiot
@CORDZ2000
I remember when that post was made I voted normally (to “delete” a character), I realized my error, but I didn’t delete my vote.
No one will notice my mistake if they don’t think it was a mistake ( ° < °) logic.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
People keep telling me my OC family looks just like other characters. Zaknel: Blackjack. Zebrina: Aryanne. Pink: Starlight.
And you know what? I’m curious. Does this one suffer the same fate.
Posted Report
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

Just rewatched Winter Wrap Up. It was nice to find an episode I can stomach after all this time. I really miss my starting days in the fandom when Twilight was just a pony among others. Kinda miss her being a unicorn too.
One week before I also watched Rainbow Roadtrip for the first time. It was like a return to roots, I absolutely loved it. I’d rather remember that one instead of the movie. Shame it wasn’t dubbed in my language, I’d loved it even more with the voices I actually discovered the show with.
All in all I’m in a good mood about Friendship is Magic. A strange feeling for me nowadays, but not unwelcome. Maybe I’ll rewatch Magical Mystery Cure too, or miraculously get writing inspiration. I certainly set up a fanmusics playlist to go with my nostalgia, either way.
Posted Report
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
When did MLP turn to shit?
I personally think MLP started to go downhill during season 6 and 7 though both of those seasons are still good, then the School of Friendship happened which I hated at first but got used to it though it did introduce a lot of new characters and elements very late into the show which wasn’t good. Season 9, in my opinion, is by far the worst season in MLP and Pony Life and G5 aren’t better. As bad as episodes like The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well (ruining Rainbow Dash just to teach her a lesson) and One Bad Apple (the bullies are better than you) were, they were nothing compared to 28 Pranks Later (faking a zombie apocalypse? what a bunch of idiots), Yakity-Sax (let Pinkie Pie make us suffer so we don’t have to deal with her insanity and overreacting), and half of season 9 (especially The Last Crusade, A Trivial Pursuit, Daring Doubt, and worst of all: The Ending of the End).
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@angryprogrockbrony
Def S6 for sure. I could go on about S5’s finale and the issues I had with it, but really I can always pinpoint to Newbie Dash being the exact moment where the show started to die for me. 5 years of seeing RD working to becoming a WB being capped off with one big “fuck you” of a milestone episode. And honestly if I knew where the show would have ended up after it I would have definitely quit after ND
@Roseluck
I dropped S9 halfway in, the only thing I ever saw since was Rainbow Roadtrip and after getting burned by S9, RR had everything I loved about the show initially in one good hour-long special. I’ve more or less accepted it as my finale to the main show
Latecomer

The quality was up and down over the years. I don’t think it totally collapsed until the last season, and even then only for a value of “totally” which still allows for great episodes.
Posted Report
Elidiotadelaesquina
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Stupid idiot
@angryprogrockbrony
I think it depends too much on what you have “lived” or whatever you liked, personally I would tell you that until the s8, some would say that from the s7 and I still do not know if there is anyone who thinks that he “died” in the s3 drama, you know. It is impossible not to notice some kind of deterioration over the years, in a show with that duration and with the changes that were had, eventually creativity runs out.
@Mr.Myoozik
The correct answer!
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
I don’t think there waS a definitive downhill. Season 8 is my least favorite and there are still episodes I enjoy.
Althought I think it is funny whenever someone tries to define when it “died”:
Lemme tell you, MLP died when Twilight got wings.
No, wait, wait, it died when Equestria Girls came out.
Or was it when Twilight got her castle?
Or was it when Starlight was redeemed?
Or….hold on, no, it was definitely when Lauren Faust left, right?
This show really is the messiah if it managed to die and keep going so many times.
Also 28 Pranks Later is a fun episode, don’t @ me
Megalobronia

Nintendo Nerd
I just finished watching all of G3 (and the one special of G3.5) and now I’m questioning why and how it gained such a sour reputation to begin with.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
If any of the characters from MLP would be stand ins for real life band frontwomen, Fluttershy would definitely be Debbie Harry of Blondie. She would not only look the part, but I can see her singing all of Blondie’s songs like Hanging On The Telephone, Heart Of Glass, One Way Or Another, Call Me, Atomic or Rapture.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide