The Equestria Girls General Thread

Background Pony #2324
@Latecomer  
They probably could adopt the idea into G5, if they decide to have EQG also continue. (as a seperate gen. (EQG G2))
Background Pony #2324
@Background Pony #2324  
Although, if it actually ended in a two parter, they would get satisfied.

But then the fans would wonder why the EQG toy sales are low, despite that.

Considering flash was getting discontinued at the time, that could be another reason. And Toon Boom Harmony might’ve been expensive for DHX/Wildbrain. And since Boulder media was focused on MLP Pony Life, i doubt they would EQG.

Oh well.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #F799  
Better idea. Remember Sliders?

She’s been traveling across alternate Equestrias, like those from the comics and the S5 finale. Striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that her next leap… will be the leap home.

And maybe the plot kicks off when she finally reaches Equestria Prime.
Latecomer

Been debating with some people over on Fimfiction. One with a popular opinion (Spike shouldn’t have been a dog) and one with an unpopular one (Rainbow Rocks/the Dazzlings were worse than Through the Mirror/bitch Sunset). Doubt any of us are going to change our minds, though… but that’s the Internet for you, I guess.

Anyone here got thoughts on either of those topics?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I’m 50/50 on dog Spike because he wound up being one of the best characters in the first movie, I think the only thing that could ruin it would be if other dragons showed up like Ember or Smolder, but they became humans, would just come off as a shitty double standard against Spike. Hard disagree with the second one because Bitch Sunset wasn’t even an entertaining bitch, she was just a huge jerk with a really fucking dumb plan, only thing she ever had going for her was her backstory, Sirens had some fun chemistry between each other, great charisma with a perfectly sound plan that actually makes sense, I’d still rank them among the best of the whole show
Background Pony #C2AB
@lonewolf  
Considering how close to the end G4 was, and the fact that Flash was getting discontinued, I highly doubt it would’ve been finished in time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide