The My Little Pony Movie

Joshua
Duck - Duck cannon at high speed
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Since the Beginning  -

@StarVagrant  
Want me to give you the list? Gladly.

Capper Dapperpaws: Sunglasses at Night by Corey Heart. It fits him, since he’s a slick, cool dude.

Cpt. Celaeno: 99 Luftballons by Nena. Granted, Celaeno and her crew are pirates, and they don’t sing anti-war songs even though they don’t do wars, but considering how much they wanna end the Storm King’s tyranny, how can we not have that there?

Princess Skystar: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper. What could be more fitting for a bouncy character than a song with a bouncy beat?

Tempest Shadow: Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne. A dark character deserves a dark song.

The Storm King: God of Thunder by KISS. The reason for this choice is in his name. He is obviously the master of hurricanes, as I tend to call him, so it makes sense.

Haven’t come up with a song fitting for Grubber or Queen Novo yet, but I’d love to hear some suggestions on both characters.
Joshua
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Since the Beginning  -

@Vortaxonus  
That’s a good choice too, but I like to use mostly 80s songs for the MLP movie, since MLP itself originated in 1986. Plus the movie has a cover of We Got the Beat by The Go-Gos which, if you may remember, was a song released in 1981.
Joshua
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Since the Beginning  -

So, I’m curious, those bonus songs in the soundtrack; do you think they’d fit well in parts of the movie, if they were in it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide