Unpopular opinion time

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Zaknel

Though I definitely would’ve preferred it if she hadn’t done her drill sergeant routine on a filly (though I did hear that after she’s done with that she then acts a bit kinder to Scoots while still being firm).
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@Jarkes  
I think that the reason she went into “drill sargeant mode” was because she would rather have done that than let her get badly hurt due to her carelessness.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
I always find it a little petty how people will turn their backs on a character due to a single episode (IE Silver Spoon due to Flight to the Finish, Rumble due to Marks and Recreation etc).
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I’m * this * close to giving up on Chrysalis, but at least she’s been through multiple garbage situations.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
I think Pinkie’s Fourth Wall breaking skills are exageratted by the fandom. At the same time, they don’t give other characters credit for doing it too, specially Spike and Discord.
Twi Clown
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@Zaknel

I never think she really did it that much. She did it in the first episode and Magic Duel as far as I can remember, but even that isn’t that special when you realize that the show never had fourth wall to begin with. It’s just that fourth wall breaking have more to do with just loking at the camera.

I’m running out of time and soon I’ll have to get back to class, so I’ll leave a link where I more or less explained my point in a pic.
TheMultiBrony21
Artist -

Mal Hearts
@Chrys  
So you’re giving up on her being irredeemable? If I read your comment right.

Hardly a bad thing… For me, I actually rate MLP: FiM villains on how they reform.
Zaknel
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@Twi_Clown  
I can’t shake the feeling that that pic was meant not as a breaking the fourth wall, but rather she Sci-Twi was trying to take attention away from Rainbow Dash. But, I have this messed up view of things sometimes, so just ignore me.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@Zaknel

Fourth wall breaking is not just talking to the camera, it can also involve actions where the characters act in a way that breaks some rules, like self-awareness of the characterization made by comments, messing with transitions and even the way Spike messed with a supposedly dramatic background as if it was a play. Or in the pic’s case, pushing transition like sci-Twi and Dash did, like if they can touch the bar that separates the completelly different views.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide