Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Because of the Season 9 Premiere, I like Cozy Glow a lot more. I love the way how she acted in the episode and how she tried to be friends with both Tirek and Chrysalis, that was charming and funny.

@Badumsquish  
When?

@Spinny  
And it’s always spinning with you. ;P
Sanagi 蛹
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Recent episode is good (not my type of episode tbh).

But definitely not 200th episode special worthy. Should’ve been the episode quality in general.
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Does anyone else find Luna’s voice to be pretty inconsistent throughout the series? Like it keeps changing pitches.
ExaltedOranges

@rdibp

Luna’s character in general is pretty inconsistent. Outside of sharing the common trait of being as useful as a Garden Gnome, her character traits vary episode to episode. Sometimes she’s socially awkward, sometimes she’s still Old Timey. Is she sympathetic, kind ruler, or a more harsh one? Is she a Pharynx to Celestia’s Thorax, or something else entirely?

As for the voice question: I think its mostly kept its intonation,although I can see that Tabitha is trying to keep her voice different from Rarity. I’d have to watch Luna Eclipsed again to make a 100% sound judgement tho.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I feel like every MLP site other than the 4 chan MLP board gets accused of being sycophantic.

But in my experience of several different forums, I’ve found none of them to be 100% positive. Literally none of them.

The reason I mainly stick to here, MLP forums and Tv tropes is because I know the most people on those sites. Not because they like everything.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@gingerninja666  
I’s prefer those “sycophantic” places over sites and places that bitch about stuff for days on end; That’s why I stopped going to the comment section of music reviewers and chart videos.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Badumsquish

I can’t say I disliked it.

Validation for a view I had on the dynamics of Twilight and Spike, check. Shining Armor not being an incompetent idiot, along with Spike, check. Oh, and can’t forget a bit of a literal ||Dark Horse Victory with that ending, since Luna was involved. ||

Let’s be honest, it was pretty much the most realistic interpretation, all things considered.

Twilight was a pretty young child when Spike was born, was the princess’ protégé, and has two living parents that have had no indications of being terrible. Was anyone really surprised that the “Spike looks up to Twilight as a big sister” interpretation was validated?

Oh, and I guess this means that ”Uncle Spike” is confirmed.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@AC97  
@ILoveMyoozik  
I think it was really good. I think the only reason it didn’t feel “anniversary-worthy” is it was for the voice actors: everything was probably in jokes and things they all really wanted that just doesn’t have any significance for us. It’s easy for us to think nothing of Rarity being in guard armor, but that was probably a pretty huge deal for Tabitha St. Germain or something :D
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Badumsquish

>Ashleigh singing as AJ  
>RD in a fancy dress  
>Rarity as a Royal Guard, also giving hints on how to be sexy  
>Luna being the “insider”  
>Fluttershy being in her “sneaking” outfit again  
>Twilight not having a major role

Feels like the episode crossed a whole lot of bucket list entries.
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
Shining Armor and Twilight having the same color unicorn magic was a bit confusing in the episode today
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide