Unpopular opinion time

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
I simply wish we wouldn’t get jackasses thinking that the worst outcome is to be seen as comeuppance for so-called “haters” daring to be hoping for something better.

This is going to happen anyways because they sincerely believe thay are doing the right thing when they drop by to post their usual “You know what I would love to see? “ or “I love when haters suffer” shitposting of them. They have been doing this for years, and I don’t see any of them willing to stop with this, or much less being aware of how unlikeable they are, or how it’s still a childish dick move even when they do it.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
There’s a third option: that she’s given a free pass out of Equestria as her reward for working together with Cozy and Tirek in using their knowledge of the Bell to defeat Grogar.
Then again, knowing the staff we deal with, there’s also the increasingly non-zero possibility of friendship being used for that and of her being mutated as a side-effect, with her entire personality doing a sudden 180 for the sake of convenience and a happy ending with the mutants instantly accepting her S5 finale style. Don’t have to deal with character inconsistencies if you just magic it into something else entirely!
I’ve come to expect it won’t end well, I simply wish we wouldn’t get jackasses thinking that the worst outcome is to be seen as comeuppance for so-called “haters” daring to be hoping for something better.

…I must be missing something, but I’ve literally NEVER seen anyone act like that. I have, however, repeatedly seen people go out of their way to expect the worst possible outcomes and get mad at people for daring to be optimistic or like things that they don’t.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

I just hope the finale gives Twilight some good combat feats. Petty, I know, but hey it’s what I enjoy the most from the show, and it’s far too late now to be told “I think you got the wrong show”.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@GenericArchangel

Yeah, you’re right. Probably should’ve specified (or hinted rather) what I was writing about under it (pre recent edit).

Although if it’s a paragraph of spoilered text… that’s probably an indication that you should be wary of looking at it, unless you’ve seen everything.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Side note, I have mixed feelings about the most recent early release episode. On the one hand, it’s a rather nuanced take on the idea, but on the other hand, it seems odd to be doing this NOW.
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Jarkes

It’s setting up a “Golden Ending” scenario in which all loose ends are closed and Equestria essentially becomes dormant for another thousand + years, just like it did before the events of S1.

Who wants that? Cause I sure don’t.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
Maybe I’m reading too much into the topic but is it even possible to have a popular or unpopular opinion on an episode a majority of the site hasn’t seen yet? I think this thread is for well-established stuff.

I’d like to ask that extensive discussion of episodes unaired in the US be kept to the S9 spoilers thread.
rdibp
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Kerfuffle lover
Maybe I’m reading too much into the topic but is it even possible to have a popular or unpopular opinion on an episode a majority of the site hasn’t seen yet? I think this thread is for well-established stuff.
I’d like to ask that extensive discussion of episodes unaired in the US be kept to the S9 spoilers thread.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

It would be cool if chrysalis has no arc and is just always a nail in the ass of ponies.

It could be a flat arc where something is revealed about the nature of the conflict. It doesn’t have to be death or redemption, something just has to change.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Jarkes  
Think he meant, loose ends tied up without really being tied up. Like they get mentioned in the final couple of minutes in a sort of epilogue but never got an episode dedicated to it. “And they all lived happily ever after”

Pretty sure he used that exact quote in another thread. And I honestly agree, it would be a pretty bogus ending given some of the things they’ve actually used this season for

EDIT: I didn’t spoil anything, but I’ll just leave it in a spoiler tag since I’m speculating about the finale anyway
EotD
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
I think it’s telling how some people view the show when you ask them which of the latest two episodes that just aired (on Discovery Family) is worse, depending on their answers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide