Unpopular opinion time

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
As much as I’m not a fan of how much Celestia gets captured, it at least shows how she was inspirational enough to always have someone save the day if she fails.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@UserAccount  
Depends. If I could be one of the crazy overpowered characters, so one of the people born with godlike powers by sheer luck, I’d take it. Otherwise I’d take Earth in a heartbeat :D
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@ILoveMyoozik  
Yeah. Exactly. I cite “Breakup Breakdown” as Discord done right, and have done so in this thread several times. It’s easily his best episode, so it’s a shame it’s basically his only good one.
Summersong
Duck - Hates bronies, but is one. Go figure.
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

aka Summersong
@E-123

The show has had a bad habit, which they finally broke in S9, of making Princesses dumb and useless. This choice was made in S3, where this problem was in full swing.

Celestia’s idea was understandable: Discord is the strongest individual entity full stop. If he could be corraled, his power was a weapon of equal value to the Elements of Harmony, if not even greater.

And indeed, it’s later basically bluntly said that if the Three Amigos hadn’t bell’d him, he would have been able to take them all on by himself. After all, he was able to resurrect Sombra and forcibly teleport the four to his location even from within Tartarus. Pinkie Pie, using whatever fraction of his power she was able to wrangle, was the immediate attack that won the war.

Celestia’s mistake: She did an Eggman, and tried to control a power that could not be controlled so whimsically. Even with “good intentions”, Discord turned out to be more harm than good both in petty life and in context of the fate of Equestria. The only force keeping him on their side was his boner for Fluttershy. He didn’t even care about any of the others, frequently dismissing gross endangerment of them until Fluttershy specifically was mentioned.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@ILoveMyoozik  
He can die, though. He’s only immortal so long as he has his powers and we saw him nearly fade out of existence in that one episode. Besides, he was actively trying to murder students in that scene.

@Badumsquish  
Why? Makes no sense, we got badness here in the real world that could never be in a TV-Y7 cartoon. I’d live there.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@ILoveMyoozik  
“The Big Mac Question” was also good, but I feel it wasn’t as good as a Discord ep by making him lazy instead of earnest. He does help out his friends when they need it, and does so with gusto.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@GenericArchangel  
It was just the right amount for me, and if he would’ve been written that way, then I wouldn’t have any problems with him. I should also mention his appearance in To Where & Back Again where he was de-powered and he kept snarking at Trixie.
Latecomer

@E-123  
No, just a deduction from the facts at hand. (And retrospectivly, if they HADN’T redeemed him, then when the plundervines came…)

@Badumsquish  
And yet I suspect most ponies live happier lives than most humans despite all that.

@UserAccount  
He has indeed done good from time to time.

And you would go to Equestria to add some rape to it?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@UserAccount  
Because I find him fun to watch when he’s not just there to cosplay. And I’m going to assume that you’re one of those people who takes Lauren Faust too seriously, no matter if what she said/planned/did was actually good. I still say the show got better after she left.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@GenericArchangel  
Fucking yes! I loved their interactions in that episode where you had two self entitled, megalomaniacs going at each other’s throats with no powers and I would’ve loved to see that for 22 more minutes.
UserAccount
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@GenericArchangel  
Trixie would’ve killed him by the end of that episode, if that had happened. And Starlight and the Mane Six would all come to her defense and help her take the worst character of all time out once and for all!!! ;)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide