CIU: Crime Investigation Unit (Anthro, NSFW)

Steve61594
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

@Background Pony #EFAD  
It isn’t the amount that’s the problem.  
Dana and Crimson don’t have Changeling magic. Anything making them look like another race was simply an illusion- it wasn’t real, unlike a Changeling’s disguise. So Crimson’s egg cells would’ve been pony, and Dave’s sperm would’ve been pony sperm…  
Unless alteration magic was used, but that’s more advanced than illusion magic, something Dave likely would not know. It also doesn’t feel like it’d be that simple.
Steve61594
Economist -

@Background Pony #EFAD  
It also doesn’t help that that’s simply not how impregnation works- to my knowledge. Semen doesn’t immediately ‘hatch’ the egg cells, and as quick as their sex happened, I see the kids being less and less likely.
Steve61594
Economist -

@Background Pony #EFAD  
So I have good news and bad news.

Good news: I’ve already melted my brain today, so I can’t find any other problems right now.

Bad news: I’ve already melted my brain today, so I can’t find anything to solve our problems right now.
Background Pony #6686
@Steve61594  
Well, we shouldn’t concentrate on it, not now, anyway. I mean… Weren’t they doing a gardening lesson with magic?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide