The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: Hi guys, this is like more people than ever today.

@HatOfDisguise  
OOC: And to be honest I’m not too sure of what to think of that background pony. While it does seem he’s not here to really play a serious, or even semi serious I could have been fine with some silly slice of life that fit this thread lore, I’m not the type to wish to be rude and his posts history outside of this thread is not one of a clear troll.

As for the other BP, the one who really had no account liked to it, I don’t know, it’s just someone who never played here and for some reason said hi. Nothing wrong with that though it is unusual.

But let’s put this behind, normally it’s the part of my post where I’m supposed to ask if you’d wish to continue anything.

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: It apply to you too of course if you ever wish to continue Jayde’s story. I’d be open to talk about more planning on it too cause I know I dropped the ball on some point of it last time and it can be quite difficult to keep coherent lines though hiatus.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: What would seem out of place?

And well not really much. Cinder faction is a little bit stalled in an expedition to the gryphon land that I know MP want to expand on with large additions to their continent that aren’t fully settled yet(I remember the NOD contacted her, could mean something again there), Jayde is where she was last time, and another sister of Ruby created by Nyanta had her changeling adopted kid kidnapped by a yet to be identified foe. That’s pretty much the last events to happens on Equestria that aren’t too slice of life to be taken into account. Also the Diamond dog equivalent of hunters schools also begun behind the scene with a little hint of it in the early post of Cinder’s expedition cause one of its first student was mentioned though they are far from ready to engage anything right now.
boz

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Yeah but those start young, like human hunters. Guards are as you said already at least ok to be deployed on the field when crisis occur so they don’t attend it.
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
(aura would still be an immensely useful thing and i’d be surprised if over the course of months it hasn’t gone through every living being.)
boz

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: I’m not entirely sure about that. I’ve stopped with RWBY but had they gave a reason why not everyone on Remnant use it on a regular basis? I should use it for most special character though, the people who have names or titles.

But it doesn’t require them to really attend the hunter school, they just need to meet someone who can share the gift with them once to have it.
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
(One explanation seems to be an increased need for calories, that one makes sense i mean you’re powering a personal shield and speeding up your regeneration there… so maybe it would simply not do to have the entire population of a world triple their food needs.)

(another one might be grimm attraction… but that would be a non issue on equis.)
boz

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Securing large farmland would be an issue for them so that’s possible. I should ask MP on this too. But naturally everyone who need it for the story will have it.

@HatOfDisguise  
OOC: Alright. It would probably worth it to make a skip to the capital by this point though, unless you continue the other line.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: From the normal kinds of things like jaegers(The big fannon wolf ones) to grimm-ified tatzlwurms that i was thinking as kind of like sand worms. Though that one only appeared once and it was years back, maybe even in the original thread. Back when we had no idea about Salem and the most we had for the grimm’s leader was some kind of ball of black and red energy so i was going for a eldritch entity kind of approach.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: More like a malevolent collection of energy with a consciousness and ability to corrupt creatures in to grimm or grimlike creatures up to and including people with enough effort. Had this one line awhile back with the old mayor of the militarized diamond dog town getting turned in to, the grimm version of Kerrigan i suppose would be the easiest comparison.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide