The RP Thread with no Sense! (Still Pony, Anthro, likely NSFW)

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@Brony96  
Yup… So, uh, what’s going on he- O_O

Oh, crap, so it’s one of THOSE threads, damn, I’m glad I got the job here, I always wanted to watch ponies do it!
AnarchyZebra

Name: Silent Hunt  
Cutie Mark: A spear surrounded by bushes  
Appearance: Black and white strips, short cute mane, a black shirt and jeans, pierced ears with hydra fangs,necklace from my tribe, black boots, very faded scare on left side of temple.  
Species:Zebra  
Notes: Moving from the Zebra nations after spending whole life there living as a hunter to provide for my family. But at the behest of them I have decide to move out and see more of what life has to offer. So I moved in to a simple one bedroom apartment and looking for stable work for someone who has spent most of their life fighting to provide for their family and their own well being.
HatOfDisguise
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Skaven
@Dave33333  
There is no third option. You humans have stupid education. I suppose an alternative response may be sent to the silly human in charge of this education field via your magical mail that doesn’t really exist.  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide