OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

squeezymouse
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artist -

Ponified OCs Central
I think I’ve done enough art to feel it’s justified, hah.
1: oc:cardia
2: squeezymouse / artist:squeezymouse
3: Pegasus, more literally a hippogriff/unicorn hybrid (though apart from the pony body, no unicorn traits appear); tagged “ambiguous gender” when not being used for a ponysona; “she/her” when in use for ponysona. Ponysona has longer, past chin length bangs.
4: Ponysona Only: A depressed Pony who hasn’t fulfilled her talent to its fullest, often suffering from broken heart syndrome instead. She’s chained her wings so she doesn’t think of “flying”. Lives alone with her cats, an eternally greedy soul who hides it through socializing. Prone to fits, but when calm seems agreeable to almost anything.
5: >>3365755
I’ll have to return when I got solo art of Tri Color and Good Graces, I don’t have anything good for them.
Heavy Halbard
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

the Canterlot Guard
I would like to update/override my OC info please:
Reason: Change of mane style and fix of the selected reference sheet
  1. Female Unicorn
  2. An ordinary guardsmare OC, she’s humble and optimistic but can be mischievous at times. Not much is known about her publicly, only the trusted ones knows her darkest secret. She got her name originally from /mlp/ secret santa 2018, callsign: “Heavy Halbard the Canterlot Guard”.
Thank you.
viscerazombie
Artist -

viscera
  1. oc:nutmeg (viscerazombie)
  2. viscerazombie
  3. earth pony/female
  4. She’s a mopey emo pony who hates everyone around her and complains about everything. She spends most of her time listening to music alone. Hating her “basic” and “preppy” acorn cutie mark, she had a skull and crossbones tattooed over it.
  5. >>3155001
    ===
  6. oc:mushroom cloud
  7. viscerazombie
  8. pegasus/female
  9. A pony who loves explosions and often flies so high into the air that she causes one when she lands. She tends to be very clingy and annoying. She has a massive one-sided crush on Nutmeg.
  10. >>3342443
    ===
  11. oc:chainsaw massacre
  12. viscerazombie
  13. batpony/non-binary
  14. The ponysona of Viscera Zombie. A typically angry and bitter batpony. Nopony knows why it has such a violent cutie mark, but it can’t be for a good reason.
  15. >>3370292
Dan YuriS
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dan YuriS
I want to update my oc image.
And change the description a little
She likes lemons and bananas very much, she does not particularly like apples. Responsive and cheerful, even a little frivolous, but it’s better not to make her angry. Likes to tease others. Loves scarves. Her favorite Slytherin scarf. Most often, she looks like a normal pony, but when she takes her second (wolf) form, her eyes turn red, her fangs lengthen, and her front hooves turn into paws. Wears glasses with round frames. Gravity falls fan
SilverMoon_Orig

1. Female pegasus
  2. A silver pegasus born in cloudsdale. She currently still lives in cloudsdale and helps with the weather. She is bisexual but more leaning towards stallions. She is married to oc:mistral dreamer
=======
  1. Male Pegasus
  2. A dark grey pegasus born in ponyville. He moved to cloudsdale to live with his wife oc:silver moon. He is only interested in mares. He’s working in constructions and helps build new things around equestria.
Dan YuriS
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dan YuriS
Thank you very much for the work done! Only in the description of oc:yuris, when you click the link oc:carry-calamity, it knocks out the main page and writes that the transition is impossible. This is not a problem, I just decided to say it right away. I’ll be very grateful if this can be fixed🖤
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide