2019 Derpibooru Community Collab

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Joey  
Randomizing the list every day seems like an incredibly simple, direct, and effective solution. It’s so clever you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel it will be really interesting to see what effect it has.
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Background Pony #B1BC  
Though Joey, already said things clear. But there is something that I forgot said here. Honestly, I should said this in the first place. Not all of the request come from DB, in fact about 50 percentage are from my friends and my DA watchers. Even so I only got 15 requests from DB. So if you have DA or other social media, I really suggesting you announce this information to your fan there. And you will got some reasonable amount of request.

Also “who’s done the most”. for that I wasn’t meant it to be serious. I am the guy who like go goofing around and acting well in idiot kind of way, to spice of otherwise my mundane life. I don’t want all of the thing on my life series of seriousness and just well plain boring.

@Joey  
Yeah, maybe the reason. Why I got 15 requests is because my name is one the top of the list. Maybe they ask other artist first before me, but still it won’t stop from my fan from DA requesting me.
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Prodigy Unicorn
Alright, sorry, if I forgot to bring this us. To all of those artist that haven’t got a lot of request. NOT all of my requests come from DB, I announced about the event on my DA and it accounted for 25% of the traffic that I got and then also another 25% for my friends. So if you guys still that don’t got a requests and still wished to get one. Then announced on your DA, Tumblr, DIscord Ground, Facebook page (if it’s your thing) or any other social media that you like to use. I got a reasonable amount of requests from my DA and I am sincerely sorry that I forgot to bring this it up. Also if you have an online or real life brony friends, and they have an oc. Maybe ask them if they want to a free pic of their oc. This is also work for me too.

Also

Also Entry for Trip Away

Total requests completed: 13
Background Pony #AA9C
@Cyan Lightning  
The ‘who’s done the most,’ wasnt meant to be read in that way, but im sorry if it looked like I was pointing fingers. It was meant simply to highlight That this is not a competition and it was more about helping to include others as much as possible, to which you’ve done very well.

And It did escape me that everyone has other platforms that have their own separate users/followers, so that does help to explain the high level requests in that regard. Though It’s not really something I’m able to do as I’ve pretty much abandoned them 2 years ago, simply because I preferred how derpibooru operated, it’s content and the community surrounding it. I’m also not a very talkative sort, just a wallflower that likes feeling included, so not very many friends.

The main reason I posted what i did wasnt because the situation made me feel unwanted / inadequate though, but because I fear someone else feeling the same way. I may not participate as much in an active sense, but i do try to help others feel included where I can.

Anyway, Im not really good at writing when my feelings are involded so sorry again for my posts. I’m just going to return to my little corner for now.
Cyan Lightning
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Background Pony #B1BC  
Well, alright. Glad that you clear that up, and yeah it can quite hard to express the feeling without sound a bit harsh at least in the someway, I personally especially in the not so great can be sound quite dense and just not friendly, though I try to improve the way that I am talk so it feel more friendly. But still glad that you clear that up.

And yeah I do have a dedicated fans and friends of mine. Also while it is something that reasonable, but still you can’t for certain know how other feel about thing like the thing that we’re talking about, unless you ask them one by one. I personally don’t like it, when someone try to speak for other feeling like it certain, though at least from what I see you aren’t doing that at least as not as deliberate as other people that I have experience in the past. I honestly, I am more appreciate, they use the phrase like “as far as I know”, “I think”, “From what I see”, it’s indicated that they showed their point of view not something that are force to be certain. And here we go I am ranting, anyway. You’re aren’t really do as bad job as other people that I counter in the past. And I have to admit, that I sometimes, I also do the same as they, probably due to paranoid and just the feeling of unease.

Anyway, I think I might speak more than I should, I just hope the best for you. And sorry if I didn’t write this at my best.
MiniFeru
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Spring Beauty Lover
I like to help to that people who dont have an image of they ocs, so, i can draw two or three pics in color sketch to participate in the final collab, so, send me a PM if you need help
Frown Factory
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Vectors & Reactions
Just finished my entry for the collab, but after going through this thread I feel like I should probably completely redo it, cause it sucks. Deadline is the 27th?
Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
@MelodiousMarci

So long as the OC can be consider canon within the MLP universe, a fusion should be fine. As for the badge i’m not too sure, but if its labeled to both users i don’t see any issue. But i think the final say should be with @Joey

@Cyan Lightning

Keep em coming Cyan, but is that background front leg outlined right?
Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Burger Rebellion
I would prefer the term “addition”  
But that’s just me. The other two sound like it’s a competition for available slots lol. joke
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Time for the next one!