9th Anniversary Art Event

Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
@LightningBolt  
yes but there’s people who have gotten the badge that uploaded 5 days ago… some people in this forum that recently commented uploaded 11 and 18 days ago but still don’t have it  
So I don’t know what you mean by “read the previous pages” unless I missed something other than that they are doing them in order  
probably am wrong and should have read the past few pages again before posting here

Also, why does it take over 12 hours for the badge to show on forum posts?
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Rainboom Dash  
The site doesn’t initiate changes instantly; there’s a sitewide cache that it has to work through first, and there are bajillions of different things that affect how long that delay is for any given user.

Also they’re all unpaid volunteers, man, this isn’t their job and this event was organized for fun.
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
@TexasUberAlles  
I thought the site cache was like 4 hours or something… must be mistaken because I’m looking at other users and it says over 12 hours ago badge was awarded yet it’s not showing on their forum posts
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
@Mildgyth  
what?  
Wait, I’m confused… I was going to make an SFM picture of the Mane six posing… is that not okay anymore? I saw other people doing it so I assumed it counted but I just reread the first post and now I’m confused
I’m just going to assume it counts and do it later today or tomorrow

Yes, it does.

I’m sorry I didn’t follow the prompt but you said it was okay and I unfortunately didn’t have Rarity model on computer

post here https://derpibooru.org/art/9th-anniversary-art-event/post/4570299#post_4570299  
is kind of strange a lot of people already have the badge that posted around the same time as me… but I don’t mind waiting if mine is taking a while for some reason
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide