any sketch related techniques

Sono
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drawing on the 3DS is hard in general, lol.

The way I make sketches is i just start with a simple stick skeleton with balls to indicate where the joints go. Then I add on simple shapes. I don’t do the thing where you place extremely simple shapes then “sculpt” them down (that’s too hard for me) just rudimentary body shapes. Use lots of circles.

For pony, the last time I drew one I made a circle for where the flank would be, the chest area, and the head. I’m assuming art academy ran you through a few ways to do it, honestly just do something that works for you.
Sono
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@PaskaNaakka  
I need to do something like that, take a book and take a USB cable and make it look like I’m trying to plug it into the computer XD Could either be a funny drawing or photo idea. Might do that sometime.

And this is the stuff I get inspired by, man, I’m weird.
DigitalDomain123
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Sm0l Duder
My main drawing technique for starting off something, (In this case; ponies.) I would start off with the head by drawing a circle and then adding the “+” like symbol centering it based off the Da Vinci style.

In some of my rough sketches, you can see what I’m talking about.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide