Are anthro's difficult to draw?

Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@prince elusive  
Shouldn’t be too hard. There are tutorials here on drawing anthros, including hoof/leg structure, heads, etc.

Really, the part I always have the hardest time with (not counting shading) is drawing hands. I can’t draw hands worth crap, hence why I usually draw arm hooves. (Well, that and the fact that arm hooves look cooler imo.)

But yeah, basically draw a human body, with a mix of human/pony head, and more ponylike leg structure. I’ll find some tutorials for you if you want.
Background Pony #5CC8
Drawing anthro is drawing humans with pone heads. You don’t get the same kind of forgiveness from the audience that you do with ponies. If something is derped on a human figure, people will not like it.
Summersong
Duck - Hates bronies, but is one. Go figure.
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Artist -

aka Summersong
Compared to goofy cartoon ponies, yeah! It’s not so bad once you do a couple of figures and learn the ropes though.

Expect a lot of criticism / argument about how you choose to draw the limbs. >_>;;
prince elusive
Artist -

the lost faith
Really, the part I always have the hardest time with (not counting shading) is drawing hands. I can’t draw hands worth crap, hence why I usually draw arm hooves. (Well, that and the fact that arm hooves look cooler imo.)

I can agree with you.
Background Pony #7102
Anthro IS hard.  
at least well made ones, but as long as you practice drawing human gesture every day eventually you’ll get hang of it.  
The best way to become better at something is by doing it.
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
Artist -

@prince elusive  
I’m glad you do, though, about which part? The fact that hands are impossible to draw, or the fact that arm hooves look cooler and artists who draw them are a dying breed? Or both?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide