Could this be turned into a fanfiction?

Kaz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Ask the Next Person A Question Game

MurdershyIsHottest
This was done as a focused freewrite

“This is just what I bucking need!”, Cyber Dash said sarcastically under her breath. She leaned herself against a concrete wall of the front end of an alley peering around the corner watching that mysterious stallion walk off into the busy street. The falling rain lit up by the surrounding neon and fluorescent lights rendered her unable to see more than about 20 yards in front of her. She kicked a puddle in frustration, “If I capture him now, the order-ponies will be all over my ass”, she thought to herself letting out a chuckle of how sexual that sounded, “But I gotta get him by tonight. I wouldn’t wanna be unloyal to Metalestia.”  
She made her way out of the alley on to the crowded sidewalk of ponies going every which way. She trotted along the sidewalk with no destination in mind. “Maybe I could snipe him dead”, she mumbled glancing up at one of many ominous glass skyscrapers. “Oomph! Hey watch where your go-”, she had quickly quieted herself.  
“Are you… Cyber Dash?”, the order-pony asked.  
“Y-yeah, wh-what’s it to ya’?”, she replied trying her best not to sound nervous.  
“We have an order from princess Sweetie Bot to confine you.”  
Cyber’s eyes widen in fear and the order-pony unsheathed a shock pistol from his belt.  
“What for?”  
“That is confidential… Now come with me, we don’t want any trouble now, do we?”.

Some other random part V

“Buck, I knew she wouldn’t be able to withstand that plasma flux that Metalestia put around that castle…”, Twilight said under her breath.  
“What are you talking about?”, she asked, leaning in close.  
“I’ll tell you about that later, but for now I have more important matters to tell you about”.  
“B-but, Metalestia, who, who is that?”, she asked in a puzzled tone.  
“Metalestia is a robot who was created by the evil mastermind, Micro Chip, while you were in that coma for a year, Micro Chip sent his robot army to Canterlot and overthrew Celestia and Luna.”  
“What!”, Cyber shouted in surprise.  
“And rumor has it that he is creating another bot to take Luna’s place and there is also a princess.. bot, if you will.”  
Cyber Dash couldn’t believe that all this happened in the course of one year, the two most powerful ponies in all of Equestria thrown over by robots.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide