How many of you who look at clop are are really adults?

toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@toxicitzi
You just want to be confrontational.
@toxicitzi
You are free to get lost.

full

and if that’s not a satisfying enough response still, I’ll just let Jon sum it up for me again.

full

now that that’s out of the way, on to this thread.

@Background Pony #6277  
may you explain then why you want an answer on this? mere curiosity seems to be tossed out the window by this point, so what really are you trying to prove with answers to this question? because, I think the answer is obvious, it’s just other people who care more about proving their points right by making others look bad and to be perfectly honest, those people are all trash.

I’ll tell you the same thing I’ve told anyone who asked the question “What about what others think about your thing?”, the answer is, So Mother fucking What? To me, people like that are nothing but the fucking trash of society, dredges devloting their entire life, their future and their entire being to how some pieces of shit just as terrible as them see them as, the teenagers that never managed to fully mature.

and anyway, you can take my answer however way you want, that’s just how I feel about it and anything over it really doesn’t matter at all. What I do here and in the privacy of home is my business at the end of the day, I’m not forcing anyone to watch my folders, I’m not forcing someone to watch me fap furiously at any weird/odd images, their complaints just make no sense and that’s all that matters at the end of the day, they have no real complaints and if they don’t care to get a better idea of it, something that can lead them to being tolerant, as well as decent human beings, that’s not really my problem then is it?

but, to be even short than that, I mostly agree with the sentiments of Gentlecolt, I don’t care about it much. What I kind of care about is someone expecting me to “explain myself” on this, because that’s just my belief that if someone comes here asking me to explain my thing, chances are they’ll be better off just leaving the premise and skipping along on their merry little way towards wherever it is they came from..
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide