[NSFW discussion] Art Tumblrs - N/SFW separate or together?

Art Chat » [NSFW discussion] Art Tumblrs - N/SFW separate or together? Search Posts
Background Pony #CC64
For artists who draw both SFW and NSFW art, I’m just curious - do you prefer posting both on one blog, or having separate blogs for both SFW and NSFW content?

For everyone else (who views both SFW and NSFW art), which way to you prefer - one blog or separate?
Soul Dew
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Hoof Boi
I put both on one. If people dislike NSFW, they can just block the tag. My only advice for people who use one blog is to tag everything.
MegaHerts
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
Artist -

my SFW and NSFW has nothing to do with each other. My SFW is basically my video-game-related art (i.e. graphical assets), my NSFW is well… stuff meant to be sexy. Apples and oranges that has nothing to do with each other, so they are kept separate.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide