(NSFW) Looking for a certain pic that I think was removed?

Art Chat » (NSFW) Looking for a certain pic that I think was removed? Search Posts
Background Pony #282F
It was of a anthro pony with a long sleeved purple shirt with no pants balls deep down another pony’s throat and was saying “Happy Birthday, now swallow”. And the second pony was turned upside down. Does anyone know the artist or where I can find that pic? It seems to be removed.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
There’s over 3000 images on this site tagged “anthro,oral”. You have anything else to go by? such as:

• Characters/OCs  
  • gay/straight/futa  
  • how long ago you saw it?
Background Pony #282F
@Joey  
It was definitely gay and it featured ocs but the problem is i’m not sure what the names of them were. And It couldn’t haven’t been more than a week ago.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Background Pony #6A6C

I searched through the 2-3 weeks worth of images tagged “oc,anthro,explcit”, which are the tags such an image would always have (people sometimes miss tags like “gay”, “oral”, etc), and couldn’t find anything that matched that description.

>>1091071 is about the closest thing I can find, but it doesn’t sound quite like what you’re looking for.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide