[NSFW] potentially - WingbeatPony streamathon coming up Friday!

WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
This isn’t just a case of shameless self-promotion, read why if you want to.  
I had to help my parents out of a financial situation this week. Now I’m broke, too, but at least nobody’s broke and homeless. I was looking for motivation to draw again - guess I found it.  
I hate begging, which is why you don’t have to pay anything if you don’t want to, but every dollar I make will help get my family back on their feet.

Enough with the moping! This Friday, April 18, from 10AM EST until 2AM the following morning, I will be running a pay-what-you-want art livestream. Practically anything is fair game, with the exception of one or two fetishes. All I ask is that if you’re making a request that is NSFW in nature that you donate at least $1USD. If you’re making a SFW request, you don’t have to pay a thing…just remember, every little bit helps.

I’ll be opening my commission queue as well, and any commissions placed during the stream will be pay-what-you-want prices too, although I won’t start them until after the stream is over. For details, please read here or here.

Subjects I won’t draw: foalcon, fluffy pony, or anything that violates Derpibooru site rules.  
Some examples of my work, showing the various levels of commission:  
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide