Pony brothel master? [NSFW]

endospore

There’s this Whoremaster game I’ve been making girls for for a little while when I get bored, and recently I’ve been making ponies for it >.> I figure you guys might appreciate it and give the community a much needed popularity boost. Or you’ll all hate me for using other people’s art in this without permission. This is my first real experience with the community >.>

It’s a pain to upload all the packs, so I’ve been holding off since I don’t think it’d be worth the effort. Any interest?

Here’s a little preview

Here’s the game Download “Game link- ver .05g,” and you need to download some girl packs, too.

“I think the packs in this thread”:www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=1004.0 still work fine. Place them into the “Characters” subfolder in the “resources” folder, unzipped. If people still have trouble, I’ll upload a direct link with a couple girls already in it.
Background Pony #4D6C
Did they ever get a stable version of that released? I remember having to compile the damn thing myself to get it to run right–the code was a total mess.

Plus they had the ages hard-coded, silly Australians.
Eggonaught
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The game code should still be out there. It’d be easy enough to edit it to fit ponies better. I did a few bug fixes for the team back when they were active, but I don’t know if they ever released a compiled version after that.

Might have to make a few tweaks and compile it for folks. The writing could use an improvement, too…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide