[Safe or Questionable] Looking for a picture - Can you help me ?

Background Pony #F862
As the title says I’m looking for a picture.

The picture in question involves the character bulk biceps, (origionaly known as snowflake) leaving what I expect is a medical exam and being laughed at because of the size of his wings.

I think I saw it here or on Deviantart.

Bulk biceps may have been wearing a wonder bolts flight suit.

The Pony laughing at Bulk biceps may have been wearing part of a nurses uniform - A hat maybe, and had a colour scheme similar to Cheerilee.

I think it was a comic because I remember a speech bubble explaining why it was so funny.

I suspect the pony explaining the situation was on of the mane six (Possibly rainbow dash, fluttershy or twilight sparkle).
Background Pony #FC0D
As the title says I’m looking for a picture.
The picture in question involves the character bulk biceps, (origionaly known as snowflake) leaving what I expect is a medical exam and being laughed at because of the size of his wings.
I think I saw it here or on Deviantart.
Bulk biceps may have been wearing a wonder bolts flight suit.
The Pony laughing at Bulk biceps may have been wearing part of a nurses uniform - A hat maybe, and had a colour scheme similar to Cheerilee.
I think it was a comic because I remember a speech bubble explaining why it was so funny.
I suspect the pony explaining the situation was on of the mane six (Possibly rainbow dash, fluttershy or twilight sparkle).

Possible search word:  
bulk biceps,nurses(implied nurse redheart),comic,twilight sparkle,fluttershy,rainbow dash  
Bro do you even syntax search?  
Background Pony #F862
@Background Pony #000B

Thanks for the help.

Just found it myself a few seconds ago when I had some inspiration on what to search for on google.

Flawed memory leads to searching for the wrong tags and getting the wrong result.

My search skill on here varies between near perfect (if the picture has been tagged right) to confused as to why I cannot find a given picture.

For example search “Esky” about a week ago and you would have found nothing, Search now and you should find at least one picture - A picture I was looking for and ended up adding the tags when another very helpful user found it for me.

TL; DR: Missing tags or Faulty search leads to search fail.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide