So is Fall of Equestria kind of ball-less? [NSFW]

Art Chat » So is Fall of Equestria kind of ball-less? [NSFW] Search Posts
Background Pony #A5D6
So I’ve been cruising the Fall of Equestria tag lately for some headcanon stuff, and I noticed something kind of interesting. For as grimderp, self-inserty, and mildly misogynistic as it is…the whole thing is kind of tame. A lot of sex toys, slavery, and implied horn removal, yes, but for something supposed to be about an evil empire of God Mode Sues going Caligula on the place, you’d figure it’d go into darker territory. Where’re the ugly girls being fed or “fed” to animals, and other such snuff? Where’s the gay sodomy of pretty boys? Where’s the death camps and slave camps for rebels or griffons or other animals? Where’s the ponies with anuses on their stomachs?

Now, all of this sounds vile, and it is. But FoE is a vile series anyway, and it’s supposed to be dark and sexually creepy. So why be so weaksauce and have no interest in real evil or even realistic continuity?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide