Wallpapers

Art Chat » Wallpapers Search Posts
Twilight-Sparkle

Of course, one of the big portions of the artwork community is the wallpaper and graphic design community, which pumps out many, many wallpapers almost daily for us to cover our desktops with. Why not share some of your favourite wallpapers and graphic designers here?
animemetalhead
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I change mine constantly, it’s usually Vinyl or Octavia, or a combination thereof.

Or its a dick, when I forget to lock my computer and my roommates feel like being assholes.
luna the great!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Alicorn enthusiast
Most of my wallpapers are variations of Luna big surprise, Twilight, and other night-like pony things.

I used this one for a long time. It’s probably the least night-like of any I’ve had:  
full

And I’m still using this one(Can you tell I like this artist yet?):  
full It’s so sparkly.

This is one of my favourite ones, but it took a while to find again… The artist signs her images ‘Dreamchan’ but her dA is ‘Dreampaw..’ This holds the record for the one I used longest.  
full

This is my previous, before the sparkly Luna one.  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide