What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Leak screencaps. Not because of spoilers, but because it seems everyone and their mother is uploading them in bulk.

@E-123  
I noticed that, too. I agree with the mouth grip, but disagree with firing them that way (except by accident in Threnody’s case); to me, the mouth grip evolved so they could more easily run with them, as I imagine they’re actually more like these:  
>>1703898p (deleted)  

They may even be partially bipedal, but they run on all fours (Except Lyra, Rampage, Blackjack with cybernetics, that amputee from Fallout: New Canterlot, and Sweetie Belle in one AU) so the mouth grip makes it easier to move quickly as they can still have their gun in front of them.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Wiimeiser  
Still, there is a possibility that it could break their teeth, not to say, if speaking realistically, if a badly maintaned gun explodes, they will gonna fricking lose their faces. Not only it looks awkward or dumb, its also way more dangerous and kinda impractical.

Guns attached to their legs or hoofs are actually a good idea, and the artist from those previous pics knows a lot about guns, and it shows.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
Ponies don’t need guns.

With magic, flight, super speed, super strength, and even ridiculous physical resilience, weapons are almost wholly unnecessary. At most they might develop spears.

Armor is a different matter.

Pony guns are pointless, and tacky.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Skoon  
Other creatures would likely create guns for themselves given they lack all that, and from there it’d only be natural that ponies that aren’t gifted with magic would get access to them.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Skoon  
On the contrary.  
Imagine a pony who can fly at super speed leves or super strengh WHILE using guns. That is pretty terrifying.

Only unicorns are the exception. They are the only ones who actually doesnt need guns, unless their magic knowledge its pretty basic.
Skoon
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@The Smiling Pony  
Other creatures would develop your FACE. Ha, gotti.

That’s a good point. I still don’t like it though. I prefer me some swords and sorcery, maybe some steampunk, kind of world.

That said, I do own and appreciate firearms irl, just so nobody thinks I’m offended by the weapon itself. ;O
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Skoon  
I know that ponies using human-like firearms wouldnt fit with the setting because it would throw away all the fantasy about it, but this more like my opinion.

But yeah, I agree, if ponies would use weapons, things like spears or antique weapons that shoot magic beams instead of ballistic ammunition would fit more.

full
deactivated103f39d

@Skoon
I know that ponies using human-like firearms wouldnt fit with the setting because it would throw away all the fantasy about it, but this more like my opinion.
But yeah, I agree, if ponies would use weapons, things like spears or antique weapons that shoot magic beams instead of ballistic ammunition would fit more.
full

That’s brutal. D:
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

I’m not a fan of Patreon logos on pictures in general, but I’m especially bothered when people use the old Patreon logo. It changed maybe two years ago; folks gotta stop hanging onto the past. Also, I know the new logo is pretty reviled, but I prefer the new one. It’s kinda generic, but the old one was ugly as hell. Looked like a shitty Beats knockoff.

@SaviorAssassin1996  
It’s rated grimdark for a reason.  
>>140970
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@SD50-2  
I actually watch a few MILFs myself (Windy Whistles, Delta Vee, Golden Brooch, and Love Scene off the top of my head, and I guess High Tide as well. Does Pear Butter count?) though I don’t know what makes them so special…
SD50-2

Bat Pone Fan
@Wiimeiser  
I don’t get the concept of “MILFs” either. What’s so special about fucking a mother? Did these people crack so many jokes about “I fucked your mom last night” that they eventually stopped and thought “What if I did actually fuck somebody’s mom?” or something?

But then again, maybe that’s just my asexuality talking…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide