What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Background Pony #51A9
What a ride this thread would be for the uninitiated if it didn’t have a title.
Clear Vision
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Petrolhead Artist
@Skoon  
That’s a really, really convincing wig you got there. When’s your next circus performance? I’ll be sure to come along to be entertained, and also hopefully laugh at a joke that’s actually funny. Don’t disappoint me now!
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@ClearVision  
Oh no. I wouldn’t want to disappoint ClearVision. A person who was eleven when I started building my long standing fanbase in MLP related art, and yet my current world evidently needs to revolve around for some reason.

Help. My eyes won’t stop rolling.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Hali the Emoji girl  
Trains are awesome. My favorite is the Yomanote line in Tokyo. Used to commute to work on it every day.

full

What’s yours?

@Dave33333  
Yeah … you keep thinking that because you created a thread you own it and can set the rules in it, or kick people out of it if they disagree with you, don’t you? You can ask to have your own comments deleted, but you can’t ask to have others’s comments deleted if they aren’t breaking rules.

And disagreeing with you doesn’t break any rules.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@SaviorAssassin1996  
Okay. Real talk, SA. You have got to stop. I don’t know you personally, but all outward signs are pretty clear that you are suffering some emotional problems. Don’t look for support online. Get real life help.

If you’re depressed, or something else is wrong, go find real help. Seriously, this is not a joke. If you live in the states, every single state has mental health options. Look into it.

You don’t seem healthy, and it’s honestly really hard to understand what you are driving at most of the time. Please, actually find some help. Take it seriously, and never, ever, ever depend on the internet to feel better.
deactivated103f39d

@SaviorAssassin1996
Okay. Real talk, SA. You have got to stop. I don’t know you personally, but all outward signs are pretty clear that you are suffering some emotional problems. Don’t look for support online. Get real life help.
If you’re depressed, or something else is wrong, go find real help. Seriously, this is not a joke. If you live in the states, every single state has mental health options. Look into it.
You don’t seem healthy, and it’s honestly really hard to understand what you are driving at most of the time. Please, actually find some help. Take it seriously, and never, ever, ever depend on the internet to feel better.

What I just said wasn’t part of me being depressed. I stopped feeling depressed. I said that because who I thought was a friend here now isn’t. They revealed their true colors, and I felt hurt.
Background Pony #0E20
Whitekitten ‘art’, as he was BANNED - by public vote-

and yet somebody is still posting the stuff, both here and on other sites.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide