Anyone would like their OCs for a Stellaris mod?

MustaphaTR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

Comrade President
Hello, everyone. I’ve been working on a pony portrait mod for Stellaris for a while now. The game already had a few such mods, but they use images of canon characters as is, which is kinda immersion breaking when they are used for random generic leaders in the game. I’ve decided to make a version that makes use of the color/attachment/cloth variation the game provides so each character gets options for recolors, like these:

So far i’ve been using canon characters still. But thinking about it, using OCs could be more fit for the reason i’m doing this mod at the first place. So wanted to ask here, if anyone would like me to use their OCs. I’m adding 10-13 color variations for each character, going like - Original-White-Gray-Black-<colors from the character switched around>-Red-Green-Blue-Cyan-Magenta-Yellow -, taking exact colors from other characters because i’m not good at coming up with new ones, my initial attempts has shown.
If you would like me to include your OC, i need a full (legs can be cut, i’m not using anything below knees in general) vector image of them, in .svg format, in show style, vaugely facing towards camera (anything more forward than side view is ok) with neutral enough experession. Any Pony Race, Griffons, Changelings, Dragons and Kirin are ok. I may use other canon races or races from Equestria at War too, but those are the ones i’m trying to complete for the first version of the mod.
I’ll credit the owners of the OCs, in addition to the artist who made the vector.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide