Anypony here familiar with Sanskrit pronounciations?

ЁЯР┤
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL ЁЯОа stallion
I decided that if I tried my hoof at traditional art (rather than merely sticking to Photoshop abominations) by learning how to draw the rest of the horse (or even how to draw their heads facing left), IтАЩd need an artistтАЩs signature. I may as well sign in Devanagari, as the roof makes it easier to incorporate into the art than relying on the x-height of the Latin script.
When transliterating publiq, I generated 16 options (though only four реи are sensible: рдкреБрднреНрд▓рд┐рдХреН, рдлрдмреНрд▓рд┐рдХреН, рдкреБрдмреНрд▓рд┐рдХреН, and рдлрднреНрд▓рд┐рдХреН). clopaccou is a straightforward рдХреНрд▓рдкрд╛рдХреМ. Regarding the ntant, do I use the dental рдиреНрддрдиреНрддреН or the cerebral рдгреНрдЯрдгреНрдЯ nts (or reach for that palatal n)? I presume that guttural n is right out. Are there any letters where I should bust out the aspirated variant?
рдкреБрдмреНрд▓рд┐рдХреНрд▓рдкрд╛рдХреМрдиреНрддрдиреНрддреН
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide