Confessions

General Discussion » Confessions Search Posts
poiuj1
Artist -

I’m a Christian, but there’s always this one small part of my mind that can’t stop worrying, “What if I’m wrong? What if there is no God?”
And I’m afraid that that everpresent doubt will count against me, that my faith isn’t strong enough and I won’t make it into Heaven.

Be a good person to the best of your ability. If the pearly gates are real and God rejects you, then fuck him. Id rather be in hell with decent people who were athiest or muslims or whatever, than be in some eternal country club where common decency isnt good enough.

/a former christian who maintains some affection for the faith despite having no supernatural conviction.

Confession:  
I dont hate Nickelback.
poiuj1
Artist -

I love mecha

Every time I hear “The Wretched” I imagine a sweating muscled female mecha pilot pouring 30mm ammo downrange while letting out a upper range roar that can barely be heard above the BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

I self identify as a pervert.

I don’t care about any of Nintendo’s properties that aren’t Metroid.

I don’t like David Tennant as the Doctor.

I spend a lot of time in a really dark place in my head because the world is a dark, cruel place, I’ve lost all of my ideals, doubt that I’m a good person (unrelated to the pervert thing), and worry that my life is crumbling down around me and I don’t know how to fix anything. Ponies help.
poiuj1
Artist -

I spend a lot of time in a really dark place in my head because the world is a dark, cruel place, I’ve lost all of my ideals, doubt that I’m a good person (unrelated to the pervert thing), and worry that my life is crumbling down around me and I don’t know how to fix anything. Ponies help.

I dont know what to say, so here:

full
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P

While many seek cats for assistance. We seek ponies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide