Dragon Ball Thread

Background Pony #53E1
So guys, I got some bad news, Hercule’s Japanese VA, who also voiced Heihachi, Old Joseph Joestar & Professor Oak, passed away today.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Gohan fought Kefla to a standstill in the manga. Neat.

And Goku also uses Kaio Ken Blue in the manga. But it still doesn’t work against Jiren.

Roshi of all people taps into a pseudo Ultra Instinct and lasts more than a few seconds against Jiren. Still loses though.

Huh.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
A perfect blend of comedy and drama since BoJack Horseman. Part 1 was phenomenal.

Never thought I’d know a witty insult for pacifists XD

16, though…

@Background Pony #ECF6

That ending song was pretty awesome
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Philweasel

They did say if they did the Buu saga they’ll have to do a lot of editing to remove a certain character.

But I think some time ago they said they wouldn’t do it. And they seem to be trying to go pro, so it’s possible they’re moving on from Abridging.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@EotD

I’unno, they didn’t say. Best guess is either removing Yamcha to call back to that suicide joke from a while back or Popo so they can preserve their “Popo the stronk” by either removing him from Buu’s assault on the Lookout, or by turning Popo into Buu.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

They tweeted a few weeks ago that they might consider redoing season 1. Apparently they dislike their early episodes quite a bit. Or they were just fooling around.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide