Fimfetch Owner outed to be a LOLCOW, Private "MLP Community Leaders" server logs leaked.

WestRail642fan
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Banned from 3 Discords
If it was me administrating that server I would unban you.
only the G5 discord banned me for being in the list (they have a rule about banning those they consider to be MAPS), Manechat and EQD were the ones to ban me on the accusation of doxxing
WestRail642fan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Banned from 3 Discords
So, i got a discord DM last night from one of manechat’s mods with an invite to manechat, but said invite doesnt work funnily enough lol
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Please keep your posts here focused on the topic of the thread, not the drama people try to create in it.
mistercokehold8

I’ve posted this elsewhere but if anyone has any questions about Databyte or Daring Shepard I might be able to answer (my memories arent as good as it was, thanks getting older) I worked with both of them for several years on the Minecraft Server Bronytales and I’ve since been banned and put on the list. Ask away!
Compu
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Smol Robot Filly
@Scarlet Ribbon
he didn’t use it to live off of, he used it to pay for running the website, without that funding he’ll either have to pay out of pocket or shut down the site
Twiface
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of GREGGS
@Scarlet Ribbon
That’s still quite a bit of money for most people to be spending on a hobby. If we assume he had $80/month from the Patreon and it was enough to cover all of FimFetch’s monthly expenses, losing the Patreon would be like forcing him to start paying for 5 ad-free Netflix subscriptions that he can’t use himself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide