Fimfetch Owner outed to be a LOLCOW, Private "MLP Community Leaders" server logs leaked.

Background Pony #FFD3
@Compu
Wish we had the orange cat emotes so I could post the one about how nothing ever happens. So much for reportmaxxing (at least for now).
Compu
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Smol Robot Filly
tho i just checked, according to the about page it costs him about $60 a month to run the site, patreon is now giving him less than half of that
Twiface
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of the Moon
@Compu
I suppose that’s a good thing. If he wants to keep running the site, he’ll need to start paying for it out of pocket, so there’s at least some sort of repercussion from this.
uis
Artist -
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Tactical Muffin
I noticed how new page where list was says
Put plainly, this document was a summary of Discord users
Does he try to downplay it to “average Discord drama, nothing here”?
BigBuggyBastage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
In the back of my mind, I wonder if he might be trying to avoid a civil suit, e.g. for defamation. If there’s someone in his “list” with deep pockets, a good/aggressive attorney, and they want him to truly feel some repercussion, it could end up being a costly mistake that he ever published it.
Then again, if he’s got a Patreon account to recoup hosting costs… “blood from a stone” seems apropos.
Background Pony #24FF
In the back of my mind, I wonder if he might be trying to avoid a civil suit, e.g. for defamation.
I mean, from what I was told regarding the list, there were minors that he targeted. So, I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear anything regarding the parents doing something in that aspect of what was basically a hit list. Though there were also dead people that he slapped on it, too. So, I’m not sure if any family members of the dead are going to do anything regarding what he did for defaming their deceased loved ones.
uis
Artist -

Tactical Muffin
If someone has spare server, I can host fulltext search engine for fimfarchive, that also allows to download any old fanfic from it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide