Happy venting thread

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

You know, even though I am limited on funds, have to watch my money, and haven’t heard back from the lastest potential employer, I’m glad I left my previous job.

Seriously, remembering how it had become such a nest of petty, hostile, toxic frustration, I haven’t felt this happy since my vacation to NOLA started to hit it’s stride.

I feel like I no longer have to carry a mountain on my shoulders, I can actually go exercise and actually enjoy it, I even enjoy cooking at home, again.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I may look intimidating on my appearance, I am also a community samaritan.

I saw some old lady dropped her car keys from her purse and she didn’t notice, it’s really crowdy yet nobody gives a shit about it, I took action instead. And, she thanked me and apologized so much cause she would’ve never gone home without it. And because of that, I received a 100 pesos from her.
Starry Mind
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Take pride. 🌈
I haven’t had intrusive thoughts in a few months now. It’s nice to be able to get through my day without nervously obsessing over pointless subjects.

And I am fairly certain that I am bipolar. I hate how I used to have “epiphanies” all the time, which would just make me look dumb. I’m glad that it is controlled now, though I sometimes miss my intense highs.

@DarklordYuri  
Notta Sprite® Cranberry?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide