Happy venting thread

mjangelvortex
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Pudding Pone  
Enjoy your vacation!

@icey wicey 1517  
I’m so sorry for not being active on Discord. ;.;

@Count Adramélekh Sear ov the Far East  
Enjoy the beer and your birthday when the day comes. Just be careful to not get too drunk. Also if you’re drinking while you’re out, get a designated driver or get a cab or Uber driver to take you home. Drinking and driving is no joke.

Oh god, I really am the mom friend.

@ILoveMyoozik  
That’s great news! I’m glad you got accepted to the film club. I hope you enjoy your time there and perhaps meet some new friends.

@icey wicey 1517  
ILoveMyoozik is right. I thought you were older because of your selfie.
Background Pony #3A78
This week, I’m earning more money than usual. Hard work does pay off when your give it your all like Goku/Vegeta against their strongest foes.
mjangelvortex
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Background Pony #CE3D  
I find that comparison funny since Vegeta doesn’t have a real job. (Even Goku has one at least since he’s a farmer.) But yes, hard work does pay off and I’m glad to hear that you’re getting the benefits from it. Buy something nice for yourself.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@mjangelvortex  
Why would Vegeta even need a goddamn job when his wife is the richest woman on the planet?  
…  
Gohan actually doesn’t need a job either to be honest. His dad in-law is mega rich. So why Gohan even became a scholar anyway?
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@tehwatever  
He honestly doesn’t now that you bring that up. But I think Gohan might still have needed a job because I recall in the Buu saga Chi-Chi was running out of money (the common fan theory was that Goku, Gohan, and Goten caused the food bill to skyrocket to the point she just started running out of money completely).
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@mjangelvortex  
Yeah no–AFTER he’s married to Videl, Mr.Satan could just pay for all the bills easy. Between Mr.Satan and Capsule Corp, there is zero reason why any of the Saiyans and their family should even want any money.

Look, I get why Clark Kent has a job even when he’s friends with Wayne. But Gohan…
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@tehwatever  
Oh yeah, Gohan really has not too much of an excuse at that point to have a job, at least as far as money is concerned. I can more or less understand him wanting to pursue a career he enjoys though.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@PonyPon  
Exactly what I was thinking. Gohan always wanted to be an educated person and pursuing that career made him happy so even if his wife is completely loaded, I don’t see why he can’t also have a job he enjoys.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@PonyPon  
I love Gohan for pursuing a career he legit loves and living a normal family man lifestyle.  
I sort of disapprove if he pursues the “normal life” to the point of discarding his talent as a fighter.  
Gohan explicitly said he wanted to rely more on his human side than his Saiyan side in the ToP. That I admire.

But him being a total weakling especially during Ressurection of Frieza? Not Cool. Doesn’t he realize he could have helped humanity a lot more if he had used BOTH his fighter blood and scholarly mind?

Xenoverse even mentioned that it was Gohan’s research that raised humanity’s overall power level to the point that a particularly powerful individual human can stand toe-toe with a Super Saiyan equally.

Now that’s the Gohan I would like to see.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
I sent some artists some anon kindness on Derpi today. So many anon comments are hateful so I wanted to do the opposite.

@ILoveMyoozik  
That’s good. What movies did you guys talk about?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
@mjangelvortex  
Just throwing around suggestions for some movie based events that’s gonna happen later in the semester. We decided that we’re gonna watch “Bohemian Rhapsody” on campus at around February.
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

They’re making a 3rd Ghostbusters movie! :D

It’s being directed by Reitman’s son, and I would bet the script will be handled by Dan Akroyd.
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@TheGlimMaster  
yes

@Hollowfox the Stallion  
Since it’s part of the original universe, there’s a good chance it will have nothing in part with that. Sony would be jumping into a bed of swords if they referenced that thing.

I at least hope there’s a scene with the 3 surviving ghostbusters coming out of retirement to assist the new gang in fending off the big evil. That’s just always awesome.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide