Happy venting thread

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Badheart
You’ll have ti pardon me, then, because we don’t have too many “drive in restaurants” either (aside from Sonic Drive-In, and even those aren’t too common around here.) Usually when someone says “drive in,” I immediately think of the drive in theater. Of course the last time I ever been to a drive in theater was back in 2001 when I saw The Mummy Returns.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Let’s talk about the main event tourist destination that we went to, the Enchanted River of Hinatuan, Surigao Del Sur.
Photos from professional photographers:
My own take:
They said the depth is over 80 meters deep and very far end of this river is still currently unknown. Beneath these crystalline waters, there is a subterranean cave system which was only first tentatively explored in 1999, by a cave diver named Alex Santos. 11 years later, this underground cave system was further explored by Dr Alfonso Amores (who died in an accident on this river back in 2014), along with Bernil Gastardo and Emgee Guillermo, who then discovered numerous underwater chambers (at 30 and 40’ meters’ depth), caverns, fissures, and still more tunnels leading off into uncharted territory.
Delving into the Enchanted River’s cave mysteries, the expeditions still continue to this day, pushing around 200 feet into the dark and this largely unmapped underwater tunnel system further adding mystique of this wondrous place.
Hinatuan Enchanted River is a saltwater passageway but no one is sure exactly where the saltwater emanates from. However, the prevailing theory states that this salty or brackish water is derived from the underground cave system which hasn’t been completely mapped out.
Another enigma about this magical place is the fishes here. There are different varieties of fishes in various colours and are popular attractions. Again, no one knows where they come from or where they go but you can definitely not miss the daily feeding time that takes place.
Because every afternoon, the caretaker rings a bell, which is a signal for everyone to exit the waters. When everyone is out, a tune called the “Hymn of Hinatuan” is played over loudspeakers, upon which a large school of silver-scaled fish materialize out of nowhere on cue, darting back and forth through the azure water. They congregate at the mouth of the river and are then, fed by the staff members with rice, pieces of minced meat, shrimp, octopus, and other scraps of food. This mesmerizing, almost surreal display continues for about an hour during which no one is allowed to enter the water. After the feeding time, these fishes proceed to simply vanish as if they were never there, once again returning the river to a calm, clear pool.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Mellow Rhythm
Everybody around this country needs to at least see this place.
Also, there used to be swimmers in that deep blue area but it was decisively closed and restricted back in 2017 after a study that swimmers would intentionally and unintentionally break off rocks from the delicate limestone walls. The rocks descend down to the underwater cave and block the mouth of the spring. As the mouth got smaller, this decreased the optimal flow of freshwater, allowing seawater to come in and destroy the river. As more tourists visited and swam in the blue lagoon, the situation became irreparable to the point that no freshwater was coming out of the spring.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Happy to announce that I am the newest member of Charlottesville-based absurdist punk band The Falsies!
I play bass, keytar, harmonica, and provide backing vocals.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mr.Myoozik
So you know how Chumbawamba had that musical sound where they were punk, but also weren’t scared to use stuff like brass instruments and electronics and do folk songs and party songs, and had a punk attitude but were still self-aware and fun?
Imagine that… only fronted by a man in a chicken suit.
Alternately, you can watch my review of their movie Eat Me: The Musical to get a sense of what they’re about. (Funny thing: My first gig with the Falsies was seven years to the date after I released this review. Imagine that.)
@Dex Stewart
I’d consider them more new wave, actually, but they’re definitely an influence! If not for the sound then for the costuming.
@Mellow Rhythm
Hell yeah! Lance has always been big on the costumes for every incarnation of the band.

It’s part of what makes us us, you know?
@Khamzat Chimaev
Hell yeah! Heh, I guess I have a pretty distinctive look, don’t I?
But yeah, I’ve basically always wanted an excuse to go on stage and rock out while wearing a space suit. Blend my two biggest interests (music and space).
@Elidiotadelaesquina
Here’s our Bandcamp page!
FYI, we haven’t released anything since I joined, but we’re going to cut a new single soonish. Also I’d recommend starting with the second album, We’re More Rock ‘n’ Roll Than You! as I kinda think it’s the Falsies’ best.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide