Iv been to Equestria

General Discussion » Iv been to Equestria Search Posts
Background Pony #47E8
I am the chief engineer for the company I work for. We are making a full augmented/virtual reality system. Recently the first prototype became functional. One thing the system can do is display real time rendered world made in the Source engine. Using this capability I took the files for videos made in source filmmaker and rendered them in real time on our server cluster, using the position of my head as the location for the camera. This placed me inside of the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHlVgqSzf38[1]  
Making me the first person to ever go to Equestria.  
But seriously, when we release our product, It will be alongside a “go to Equestria” app that i am making in my free time.

I dont expect anyone to believe me, but meh. When we release and the “go to equestria” software releases as well, you will all reconsider your “op is a duck” policy.

FYI It not Occolus Rift

Also, does this mean I can “FIRST!” equestria?
TheAbridgenator
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Entil'Zha
And you’re relaying this information to Derpibooru instead of to major design companies and Brony-conventions and making a monetary killing?

Are you also an expert in gorilla warfare?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide