Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Congratulations to Hozier for his first ever number one song with “Too Sweet”. His biggest hit since “Take Me To Church” back in 2014, which we all thought he was doomed to one hit wonderdom. I’m glad he’s big again cause the song is great.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
About to get out of work and the last two songs playing are “Leather and Lace” and “All She Wants to Do is Dance”, both with Don Henley.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Don’t remind me on another cringe tweet on being a Taylor Swift fan feels like being a jew in 1938 i couldn’t believe i saw that no wonder her fans are the worst in the music fanbase also she isn’t music industry it’s Freddie Mercury
clandestine
Artist -

band guy
omg hey little late lol but I opened up this forum listening to hozier xD (angel of small death and the codeine scene <3) I was never particularly into him in the past but it’s a really good song and I’m realizing I like quite a bit of his other stuff as well
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Not all fans of modern popular musicians are crazy, I tell you that.
I believe there are some perfectly normal and respectable people out there who only acknowledge their work without going batshit on their everyday lives that it also damaging their livelihood and well being. Just pure maturity of their minds.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide