[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

BumpyBeatz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Bumpy Beatz!
@Background Pony #A051  
@Tranquil Night  
@CyanLightning  
Whether any of y’all like it or not, the companies and such are doing whatever the hell they want with AI and robots.

Did Facebook have to shut down their AI when they made their own language? No…  
But they did. Maybe because it was new and frightening.

Point is, it’s happening.  
Technology is becoming the future of countries like America and the U.K. For example.

The only countries that might be safe from the dangers of depending on tech are countries like… Egypt I think?  
African countries.  
Maybe Panama?

I don’t think they’re making super tech.  
I could be wrong.

All in all, it’s there. Take advantage of what’s there!  
It’s simple, it’s useful, it’s available.  
So use it! ^^
Starry Mind
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Take pride. 🌈
@Background Pony #A051  
This is an unexpected question, but is your first language Spanish, French, or Italian? You called the computer “her”, and you referred to artificial intelligence as “IA”, not “AI”. If it is one of the three, then your English is very passable except for two minor verbal slips in your last message.

I agree that the intelligence of machines will eventually be able to emulate the intelligence of humans better as time advances, but it is not advanced enough to do it perfectly now.
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

The Prodigy Unicorn
@SirBumpaous  
“the companies and such are doing whatever the hell they want with AI and robots.”

Not exactly, you see there are a think still prevent it. Facebook didn’t implement this AI feature on Europe because of the privacy law there, privacy law on Europe are stricter than in US. (one of other reason why I want to live in Europe) thought I am not sure much stricter the law there. But it still prevent Facebook to do it at least now.
Background Pony #E479
@Tranquil Night  
Ha ha you discover me, i need to go back to school because my english suck. I comment rarely and more in english, i prefer always watching most of the time, anonymously… and the google translator is translating badly lately.  
I speak spanish by the way. I forgot that English has flipped some things in comparisom, like order and meaning, my mind spin me around when i try to translate.

@CyanLightning  
Don’t you like the idea of an AI inspecting your Facebook account?
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Background Pony #A051  
Aside chatting with someone, I barely active in facebook. Sure I find it a bit you know creepy, but if it’s just for preventing suicide according to Mark it only inspecting the posts not the private chat. I honestly don’t have much of problem a side feeling a bit “creeped out.”

Oh yeah for chatting I started to move to discord instead of facebook.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Sorry, I’ve dealt with rejection, and a lot of Bullshit most of my life. I’ve been talked down to a lot, by friends, teachers, even my own family sometimes. I try to do the best i can. But i find it difficult to push myself without feeling some sort on anxiety or feelings of uncomfort. It’s a struggle for me. It’s been a fucking struggle for me.

And due to my learning disability that’s been affecting me through my whole school life, i doubt I’ll even be able to live a successful life. 3 year in college and i’m still directionless. And i doubt my grades are good enough for a university. And i don’t know if someone wants to hire me anyway, some who has ADHD, someone who has a really bad lisp. Nobody wants that.

A good relationship just gone, i don’t even want to go into that subject. Makes me sad and angry just thinking about it.

A talented artist that i care for and consider one of my inspirations of creativity. Pretty much cutting contact with me. I doubt she even wants to talk to me anymore.

Always a nervous wreck every time i wake up like somebody is out to get me.

And if i could, i would end it all right goddamn now…….But i’m not. For all the BS in my life, for all the fuckery going on in the real world. I do have a shred of hope that life has meaning afterall.

I maybe over reacting, i may sound like a nihilist…Its just..So fucking hard…I’m trying hard not to lose myself. I’ve hurt myself before, i don’t want to do it again. The feelings of a failure linger around me everyday like a snake wrapped around my abdomen trying to bite my neck.

Most days i do tell myself i’m a failure and i don’t matter to any one. People may think i’m a laid back and chill guy, but inside, is somebody that still struggles with fear, failure, suicidal thoughts, among other things.
Derp#Moment
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations

People may think i’m a laid back and chill guy, but inside, is somebody that still struggles with fear, failure, suicidal thoughts, among other things.

For me it was the opposite

My friends (after i left them) were expecting me to end up commiting suicide, even though i was always chill

And this for me was freakin hilarious  
What a bunch of morons they were
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
@LeoNero  
Okay, here I go:

Often I think about my life and realize that I am the most failed and worthless person on the planet. Almost everything short of a paraplegia or severe mental disability has gone wrong for me.  
>Autism  
>Never disciplined or socialized properly because my disability made it impossible to get through to me  
>No idea how to function IRL  
>Too permanently exhausted to make an attempt; I physically am not able to do it  
>I’m a 1/3 through my life already at 24, never had a job  
>Don’t care about sex or dating, sometimes nothing helps me feel good at all  
>Wouldn’t dare try to ask a girl out for fear of being falsely accused of rape or sexual harrassment  
>Haven’t felt genuine enjoyment or happiness in years  
>Can’t concentrate or retain information  
>Scoliosis, double curve that is clearly visible  
>Not attractive, charismatic, strong, co-ordinated, intelligent or competent. Cursed with poor genetics  
>Helpless computer addict for life, become extremely restless when internet goes out  
>Everyone around me has their shit together  
>Previous suicide attempts leading to a mental health record  
>School failed  
>College failed  
>Internet and library are the only access to the world I have  
>Fully dependent on single mother, whose health is getting worse  
>Mother and sister fight frequently if not constantly  
>Everyone low-key thinks I’m an embarrassment to everybody. It’s obvious they’re just being polite.  
>No virtues or positive traits  
>Chronic tiredness, suicidal thoughts not responsive to treatment  
>Permanent ward of the state due to disability, when my mother is no longer able to function I don’t know what I’m going to do. I will probably be homeless  
>Most pointless life ever  
>Can’t look people in the eye because of how utterly inferior I am  
>Envy absolutely everyone for having it better.  
>Grandfather died a few years ago  
>Then went one of our cats followed by one of our dogs  
>All three of them died horribly, grandfather got Parkinsons, cat died in shock bleeding from the mouth and the dog just started seizing up and wouldn’t respond looking extremely distressed.  
>Scared to leave the house.  
>Jump out my skin when there’s a knock on the door, worrying about who might be on the other side  
>Always sat near the edges of a room where I can see what everyone else is doing because I fear being attacked for no reason  
>Find it impossible to trust or believe in anyone or anything they say. Everything looks and feels like pointless bullshit.  
>Reminded of the fact that - because everything is predetermined - God has cursed me for absolutely no reason and any attempts to change this will end in failure and further disappointment  
>Too scared of the future to enjoy living in the first world and having an easy life

Sorry if this is too much or too controversial. I don’t want to upset anyone. Please don’t be angry.
BumpyBeatz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Bumpy Beatz!
@Genevamode  
Well, you just stated everything you don’t like about yourself.  
So instead of looking at it and thinking negatively.  
Try to change what you can.

Work to it!  
You’re good at something! What are you good at?

@Cloid  
I dunno.  
But I’m glad to make ya feel better!  
what have you been up to lately?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide