[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #9894
@Genevamode  
No, It wasn’t about that. I’m just tired, you know? Everyday I fuck up. Every goddamn day. On top of that I obsess over things that probably mean nothing and drive myself into the damn ground.
Background Pony #9894
I don’t have the fucking balls but if I did I would probably end myself.
Background Pony #9894
Back to crying. Like what fucking else do I have to lose? I mean I guess my gf..and honestly starting to believe it’ll happen soon.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
BGP is me. But..I guess I just have to be honest. Ponies aren’t doing it for me. They aren’t. The leaks were exciting..but I just find leaks exciting in general. Nothing to hype me up for the upcoming season. I guess I’m done..I really only care about a handful of characters, but they tend to get shafted so..yeah. But I’m still here. I guess I can’t completely tear myself away. Was telling my GF about the leaks and my bitterness got in the way and she said she gives up and I “win”. I was confused as to what I had “won” but she hasn’t replied..instead a friend had to send me screenshots of their conversation. Claims it isn’t me but herself..no. I refuse to believe that. Ever since I became the mess that I am things have just gone badly. And now NO ONE is replying so I don’t know what’s going on.
Background Pony #9894
@Genevamode  
But I love my gf so much. It’s why I care so fucking much because more than anything I want that. They may not matter to you but I love my gf. I really do deep down.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

I just realized (or rather remembered) something that’s very depressing. It’s pretty TMI though so it’s not something I want to post publically… I feel like talking to someone about it yet at the same time I feel it would be too much trouble. If anyone wishes to PM me about it, be my guest but I’ve never been good at reaching out to others.
platinumdrop
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Immortal spirit
I dont like leaks. Im patient, I have time.

Btw i feel better but sometimes bored. Im waiting christmas. Good food, etc. I feel my family closer.

I never thinked about suicide as a thing that i would do. I like the knowledge that i have. I know programming. And i love my family. I dont have gf or friends only my family. But thats enough for me.

I survive everything because im strong enough.
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
I lay in a bed, pretty dark due to it being sunrise… Shades are drawn, watching Bob’s Burgers.

Things seem silent…

Sigh.

Not sure if I feel lonely.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide